Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

lol, god your to easy cascade11 doesnt take alot of effort on my part to get you mad does it , just disagree with you

its just a discussion i mean good god its not global politics, you act like this is worth getting upset over, its a freindly discussion or at least i thought it was you on the other had seem to be on the verge of some kind of fit take a deep breath and count to 10 it will be alright

menstrual cramps

is this a on going prob for cascade players , they make a pill to help it you know ,

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Einstein, this is my last post pertaining to this particular comparison. Explaining logic seems to be going no where, so I'll put it to you like this. Throw out scores, throw out common opponents, Throw out coaching philosophies, throw out wet fields, throw out tooth aches, back aches, menstrual cramps, whatever variable you choose to offer. I saw Moore County play and I saw Forrest play with my own two eyes. Forrest is the better team, period. Plain enough English there?

LOL Mikey your a trip. Man I hope we get the opprotunity to play the high almight wildcats this year. They have to be the best team around this area with their 8-2 record, I mean they did lose to a 2A team and arguably the best team in 1A Moore County lol. Good lucks clowns hope to see you third round but I dont see ya getting by JB.

LOL Mikey your a trip. Man I hope we get the opprotunity to play the high almight wildcats this year. They have to be the best team around this area with their 8-2 record, I mean they did lose to a 2A team and arguably the best team in 1A Moore County lol. Good lucks clowns hope to see you third round but I dont see ya getting by JB.

MP vs. WC in the boro. Book it!!!!!!

Now that wounds me more than any other posts that you have posted this year. I thought that you were looking forward to another rematch with us.I guess that you redeemed yourself a little by at least thinking that the lowly Devils could possibly beat the awe inspiring Wildcats

now you know thats not possible you have already declared the champions , the best thing other than sp, and tc on another thread. not the metion the fact that they have the fastest kid in all of football, and the fastest team ever in the history of football that no one could possibly have more speed than, and they cant possibley no way no how not even if they played with one hand tied behind there back and spoted them 28pts be beaten by ca, i on the other hand am a realist i understand that we lowly region 6a teams cant possibly be expected to compete with the amazing talent from the schools from region 5a they are going to easily win the 4 playoff games i just hope they dont beat the 6a teams to bad take it easy on us we have to have some kids left for basketball season

and besides it doesnt matter murphy fair has already decided that the winner of sp and tc is going to win it all, and another web site has mannassas winning west so were all gona get beat anyway