FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with you on that. You can watch how two teams matchup against the same opponent and if one is beaten by 33 points (with starter in) and the other is beaten by 1 point logic dictates that the team having the 1 point loss is stronger.

so by your logic cascade beat moore county 40 -21 a 19 point win colinwood beat the same moore county team 45-13 a 32 point win this tells you that collinwood is in fact stronger than cascade, if you use your logic further ca beat collinwood a team your logic tells you is stronger than cascade so therefore your logic tells you ca is stronger than cascade

thsi is my point as to why you cant compare scores , cascade to me is clearly better than all 3 of those teams, scores tell you nothing

Well it appears the gloves have come off and its only Tuesday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The funny thing is that most of the animosity appears to be from our regions top teams and they don't play each other this week if by some unlucky chance it is number 1 against number one out of these two regions I don't think that the boards will be boring.

Well it appears the gloves have come off and its only Tuesday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The funny thing is that most of the animosity appears to be from our regions top teams and they don't play each other this week if by some unlucky chance it is number 1 against number one out of these two regions I don't think that the boards will be boring.

Don't sweat it, Sb, I'm through arguing with him. We had a 33 point lead on Moore County until we put a bunch of Freshman in playing their first high school game of the year and of their career. We could of won that game by 50 if we chose. We were in a dog fight against Forrest the entire game, but I'm not smart enough to tell somebody which of those teams are better. I'm giving up this argument. It obviously not going anywhere.

Don't sweat it, Sb, I'm through arguing with him. We had a 33 point lead on Moore County until we put a bunch of Freshman in playing their first high school game of the year and of their career. We could of won that game by 50 if we chose. We were in a dog fight against Forrest the entire game, but I'm not smart enough to tell somebody which of those teams are better. I'm giving up this argument. It obviously not going anywhere.

Well we get to have fun arguing about it just a little while longer then the game results will do the talking. Did you have any luck finding your lucky rabbit's foot from our game? So since you have seen Moore County what's your opinion on the areas that we should watch. I will only have access to one of their game films Wednesday but I don't know which game it will be. I know that you played them early in the season and I am sure that they have made improvements but at least you will have an idea of what they do as far as offense and defense.

Yeah I was one of the ones who didn't come out. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Had trick or treat duties. I think some of y'all are sandbagging over there in region 6. I know both regions had a drop off this year but you think region 6 had a bigger one? I'm not buying it and neither are the Devils.

Weuns over here are over-rated. We ain't got no offense, no defense and we just hope to be able to slow the Tummins mowing machine enough so's we have grass left on the field when he gets through. I'd hate it to be muddy all winter long. Maybe they will pat us on the head as they get back on the bus and tell us good game.

After all Eagleville beat the devil out of Moore County and MC beat Wayne County and WC beat the heck out of us so we surley don't stand a chance.

Weuns over here are over-rated. We ain't got no offense, no defense and we just hope to be able to slow the Tummins mowing machine enough so's we have grass left on the field when he gets through. I'd hate it to be muddy all winter long. Maybe they will pat us on the head as they get back on the bus and tell us good game.

After all Eagleville beat the devil out of Moore County and MC beat Wayne County and WC beat the heck out of us so we surley don't stand a chance.

But there sure has been a lot of practices and football played since then.

Well, Mr. High and Mighty exactly why would you call my response "typical response only region 5 supporers area allowed to have an opinion" when I only said the EXACT same thing you said. I stated our number 5 would beat your number 3. Why is it okay for you to say it, but you want to ridicule me for saying it? At least we have played both the teams I was making a comparison between so can at least make an educated assumption on the outcome. What do you have to back your statement?? You are proving to be a joke in my opinion and the more you speak the bigger JOKE your becoming.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> you are my main man cascade11

Alright, that's more like it!

sorry you dont like your own logic , you said it not me ?

sorry you dont like your own logic , you said it not me ?

Okay, Einstein, this is my last post pertaining to this particular comparison. Explaining logic seems to be going no where, so I'll put it to you like this. Throw out scores, throw out common opponents, Throw out coaching philosophies, throw out wet fields, throw out tooth aches, back aches, menstrual cramps, whatever variable you choose to offer. I saw Moore County play and I saw Forrest play with my own two eyes. Forrest is the better team, period. Plain enough English there?