FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised to see a sweep by region 6. However it could go the other way as well. There aren't as many super stars i these regions this year and they seem to be composed of very well balanced teams, which is contrary to the Marco Dailey days at Mt. Pleasant when they were a one man show. The overall talent of the regions has gone up and so has their volatility, which is why I think there might be a sweep either way. These teams are explosive. Small than a couple of years ago but overall much faster. I will say this. If the mount pleasant or jo byrns of 2005 or 2006 were in one of these regions this year it would be easy semi-finals. Jo and pleasant were BY FAR the best teams in these two regions for the past 3 years. but not this year. The regions are more balanced. Good luck to all.

I would not be surprised to see a sweep by region 6. However it could go the other way as well. There aren't as many super stars i these regions this year and they seem to be composed of very well balanced teams, which is contrary to the Marco Dailey days at Mt. Pleasant when they were a one man show. The overall talent of the regions has gone up and so has their volatility, which is why I think there might be a sweep either way. These teams are explosive. Small than a couple of years ago but overall much faster. I will say this. If the mount pleasant or jo byrns of 2005 or 2006 were in one of these regions this year it would be easy semi-finals. Jo and pleasant were BY FAR the best teams in these two regions for the past 3 years. but not this year. The regions are more balanced. Good luck to all.

a sweep by region 6? have you lost your mind?sombody needs to give you cpr ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

a sweep by region 6? have you lost your mind?sombody needs to give you cpr ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

He is being politically correct also no way MC or CA wins. I am one that usually does not talk about a team winning a game by just stepping on the field but Cascade and JB are too good and too well coach to lose to the respective teams they are playing. I am only a fan so trust me the coaches will have their teams prepared this week. That is the beauty of talking on here as a fan.

Moore County lost to Eagleville and Cascade by big numbers to both... No way MC can beat JoByrns

Cascade is the real deal... they will score as many as they wish against CA.

I think Tummins will surprise MTP, but I think McEwen loses by 1 or 2 because they have no kicker.

I think MTCS can win. Dont know much about WC, but I do know MTCS has been in every game (except the McEwen debacle where they fumbled 2x and had 9 offensive plays before it was 26-0). The type of game MTCS plays makes them competitve against whoever, as long as they dont turn the ball over.

No prediction as usual on that one, but I am excited about being in the playoffs, I hope the boys are excited about winning in the playoffs.

Moore County lost to Eagleville and Cascade by big numbers to both... No way MC can beat JoByrns

Cascade is the real deal... they will score as many as they wish against CA.

I think Tummins will surprise MTP, but I think McEwen loses by 1 or 2 because they have no kicker.

I think MTCS can win. Dont know much about WC, but I do know MTCS has been in every game (except the McEwen debacle where they fumbled 2x and had 9 offensive plays before it was 26-0). The type of game MTCS plays makes them competitve against whoever, as long as they dont turn the ball over.

No prediction as usual on that one, but I am excited about being in the playoffs, I hope the boys are excited about winning in the playoffs.

Good luck to you guys this week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so assuming mount pleasant and cascade meet in the 2nd round who will win that and by how much, hypothetically of course, just to spice everything up a bit.

haha. your getting ahead of yourself. and the truth is no one knows or can know. it is all about preparation, mindset, and coaching. if all three are aligned that equals a win. but mindset can change from day to day. if they meet it will be anyones game. whoevers night it is will win. at this level anyone can beat anyone else on any given night. less talented teams beat better teams every friday night. the playoffs are no different my friend. like i said. it is anyones game.

haha. your getting ahead of yourself. and the truth is no one knows or can know. it is all about preparation, mindset, and coaching. if all three are aligned that equals a win. but mindset can change from day to day. if they meet it will be anyones game. whoevers night it is will win. at this level anyone can beat anyone else on any given night. less talented teams beat better teams every friday night. the playoffs are no different my friend. like i said. it is anyones game.

im not a mtp fan, nor cascade, just throwin something out there ya know. and yes, thats very true. i kinda figured you would say something like that (because of your signature) but its for sure very true.

im not a mtp fan, nor cascade, just throwin something out there ya know. and yes, thats very true. i kinda figured you would say something like that (because of your signature) but its for sure very true.

You know who i think will win lol. That is for next week talk though.I think MTP will meet Cascade in the stable next week but i will never count Mcewen out till the score board has 0:00 on it after four quarters. Cascade will be waiting for either team at home in round two.

college football has taught me that mindset and preparation are everything. I can take a mediocre 1A team and beat the best team in 3A-4A if the 1A team has the perfect preparation and mindset and the 3-4A team comes in with a horrible mindset and poor preparation. trousdale county and some other 1A schools proved that a couple of years ago.

You know who i think will win lol. That is for next week talk though.I think MTP will meet Cascade in the stable next week but i will never count Mcewen out till the score board has 0:00 on it after four quarters. Cascade will be waiting for either team at home in round two.

cascade has had a history of being the better team by far, which might be the case for this upcoming weekend, and then choking. don't count your eggs before they are in the basket. cascade has just as much of a chance of loosing, even to a inferior team, as anyone else. cascades past backs up my position. i hope history does not repeat itself. good luck to both teams. prepare well and a win will come.