Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

mphstigers87 its no use tigers there is a small group of people who post on here who feel there the only ones who are allowed to have opinions, and they are the only ones who are allowed to pick there team to win if you are confident in your team you are overlooking people

Yea thats why I quit posting this year, but was excited about the playoffs. Its the same thing every year. Region 5 thinks its going to be a sweep or 3 out 4 for them and it just doesnt happen! I just think the Tigers are ready for another run, this is their time of the season!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone gets defensive over their team. Nobody is saying you are wrong with the opinion that MTP will make it to the semi's again. You say you dont get on here because of a few that only think their opinion matters and is right but if it upsets you when people argue their point it seems to me that you get upset that people argue their point against your team as well. The way I see it is MTP should beat Mcewen but it will not be an easy task.I would love to see Cascade have the chance to play MTP again for a rematch from last year but both teams have to get to the second round first. I dont think either region will sweep, would it be nice to see region 5 do it? Of course it would but their is too much talent in both regions to have that happen. I truly think the top two make it from both regions which would seem right the way matchups are, but that is why they play the games. Good luck to all teams this week.

You say you dont get on here because of a few that only think their opinion matters and is right but if it upsets you when people argue their point it seems to me that you get upset that people argue their point against your team as well.

beliving in your team and arguing your point doesnt bother me at all and would say it doesnt bother mphstigers either its what i expect and enjoy

Ihave seen both regions in games and scrimmages. region 6 is by far tougher. Iam a fan of none of the teams. i think region 6 has a chance to sweep all 4 games. wayne co and mt pleasant is tougher than most of you think. CA has a great shot at beating cascade if they stop their qb. #7 from ca will be the best player on the field. jo byrns is region 5 best shot. Moore co will not deviate from their game plan, they play hard and execute what they do really well. Good luck to all teams.

do you mostly run the ball(which i assume with the wingT) or are you pretty balanced?

Casade is probably the most balanced team anyone will face this season in the first three rounds.JB defense held our offense in check all game and held us to 15. That was the best defense we played against but I must also tell you that we were extremely conservative the first three quarters of that game. Last night Cascade had over 500 yards of offense with about 280 on the ground and another 240 in the air. Wayne county has to be the only other team that seems to be as balanced as Cascade. The biggest thing for Wayne county will be how they play against JB's defense because they have the best defense in either of the two regions hands down. Cascade is averaging 45 points a game on offense so any team that beats them will have to sore alot of points to beat them.

What's up tray think we can get these panzie's from mp fired up

It certainly does not seem to be too difficult lol. They get me fired up as well so I guess if they get to round two ,next week will be pretty heated on here. They have to beat a very physical Mcewen team first though. cascade will be waiting for whoever we play lol.