Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

Not sure how MTCS will stack up. I would once again say since they are a team small in numbers that they will automatically be underdogs...however until someone figures out how to slow them down mentally they will be tough. The coaches have them thinking they will beat anyone they play. I know JB and Cascade will be impressive...but JB's offense is going to have to get hot. McEwen should hold their own with the running game as well. That is my opinion on Region 5...don't know alot about 6.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion the moore county - jo byrns game should not be very competative but moore county might keep it close who knows,

the mtp mcewen game should be best of the bunch, i know nothing about mcewen other than what i have read on here , when they run it is it alot of runs between the tackles or lost of outside runs, wc beat mtp with sweeps and speed runs to the outside, mtp is really stout between the tackles tough sledding in there but mtp could not keep wc from gettin the corner, to much speed

i know absolutly nothing at all about mtcs so i for one would appreciate any info. at all type of o they run, defense any info at all

ca and cascade game is an int one to me could and should prob be blow out but ca is slippery on offense they are extremly small when wc played them ca's biggest lineman was no bigger than wc backs, but they run the spread and rector is a really good player i wouldnt kick it to him in the kicking game wc contained him this year but last year or year before he ran back like 2 kickoffs and i belive a punt for td's on offense just run the ball right at them they are small and power runs give them trouble.

Mt Pleasant vs McEwen............ TIGERS WILL ROLL...... Warriors did impress me much last night.... Tummins is a good quick back, but that is all they have..... Jo Byrns had every McEwen player gased at the start of the 4th quater...... Mt Pleasant has too much seped for McEwen..... mTp line on both sides of the ball will dominate.......

Most folks have said on here that McEwen could be the best team in 5A, you best watch out for 6A.....

Thats me going by what I saw last night between McEwen and Jo Byrns.....

Jo Byrns had every McEwen player gased at the start of the 4th quarter???

Are you kidding me! What game were you watching. McEwen was not gased. Yes McEwen got beat by a good Jo Byrns team. But gased!?! McEwen has never had a team that was gased in the 4th quarter. They play hard the whole game.

This is the part of the season that the Tigers have been waiting for! McCewn and either CA or cascade will be in the way for another trip to the quarters and possibly a third straight trip to the semis.

Yep, I don't see anybody playing with MP either. Probably should go ahead and purchase that Semi-final ticket. Might be cheaper to buy it now instead of waiting. If we are fortunate enough to get past CA, we'll probably just forfeit the second round if we here the Tigers are coming.

Yep, I don't see anybody playing with MP either. Probably should go ahead and purchase that Semi-final ticket. Might be cheaper to buy it now instead of waiting. If we are fortunate enough to get past CA, we'll probably just forfeit the second round if we here the Tigers are coming.

whats the point of playing the cascade-ca game? mcewen, dont even leave town.

Come on man, thats just the way i see as a fan! You think McCewn is gonna beat MP. Why cant I think MP cant go all the way? Isnt that what fans suppose to do? LOL.

hey cascade11 what type of O do yall run