1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

level of competition ?

The competition is no worst than the bottom feeders in region 6. Plus the third best team in your region is not even in the playoffs and no offense you only have two teams at best that will advance to the second round.

have you saw any of the defenses from region 6 play ?.

Is their a defense in region 6 that is giving up less than 7 points a game ? Dont worry WC will get to see where they stack up when they play the best defense they have played against this season from a single A stand point.

I t hink waynesboro and Mt Pleasant will def be able to hold their own.....dont know about the other two though

Moore Co has a weak defense but seems to play to the level of competition usually

CA gets the most out of what they have which is two or three good players

Ok here comes my predictions.... I am usually about 98 percent right on my predictions.... 1st round playoffs...

MTCS will upset WC

MTP will beat McEwen

Cascade will beat CA

Jo Byrns will beat Moore Co

Region 5 has been pretty strong this year and the reason I picked MP to win is because they have too many skilled athletes with speed and that will hurt McEwen..... MTCS has a coach that knows how to win.... Cascade has too many weapons compared to CA having on "one weapon..... Jo Byrns has a long standing history of winning and MC has no defense, period.......

Ok here comes my predictions.... I am usually about 98 percent right on my predictions.... 1st round playoffs...

MTCS will upset WC

MTP will beat McEwen

Cascade will beat CA

Jo Byrns will beat Moore Co

Region 5 has been pretty strong this year and the reason I picked MP to win is because they have too many skilled athletes with speed and that will hurt McEwen..... MTCS has a coach that knows how to win.... Cascade has too many weapons compared to CA having on "one weapon..... Jo Byrns has a long standing history of winning and MC has no defense, period.......

Hey there Fastpitch 4 I have it WC will win only difference in my picks.

Hey catsfan, not going to do any good to argue with the 5a fans. Beating them on the field is the only way they will hush them.

i know but i cant help myself

picked MP to win is because they have too many skilled athletes with speed and that will hurt McEwen..... MTCS has a coach that knows how to win....

for those of you who dont know, wayne county has more speed and skill players than mtp, and i am glad mtcs has a great coach who has won a couple state titles but unless hes plannin on puttn on the padsand playing, or hes gona bring sonny gray, and wilks to play for mtcs i have to think wc playing at home has the advantage.

i know but i cant help myself

for those of you who dont know, wayne county has more speed and skill players than mtp, and i am glad mtcs has a great coach who has won a couple state titles but unless hes plannin on puttn on the padsand playing, or hes gona bring sonny gray, and wilks to play for mtcs i have to think wc playing at home has the advantage.

I LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOG BABY!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

I LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOG BABY!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Hey if they come to play you guys like they played MC it will be game over. They actually think region 6 is better this year lol. When one of region six fans comes at me with saying that CA does not have a player over 200 lbs but they still beat Cascade they lose all credibility with me and probably everyone else in region 5 lol. Go beat that butt MTCS. I like Coach Shad over Coach Rice if it comes down to coaching at the end. Stats dont lie....

Jo Byrns had every McEwen player gased at the start of the 4th quarter???

Are you kidding me! What game were you watching. McEwen was not gased. Yes McEwen got beat by a good Jo Byrns team. But gased!?! McEwen has never had a team that was gased in the 4th quarter. They play hard the whole game.

no pun intended pal but tummins was wore out in the third quarter and i watched the game u watched u mite want to back an look at some film to refresh your memory .

I love it when fans from both sides compare speed , size and talent without having ever seen any of the other teams. Scores can be deceiving sometimes. It's been mentioned on here Reg. 6 hasn't seen defenses like some in Reg. 5 has. Not saying they are not good but they play defense in Reg 6 also. WC and Mt. Pleasant also faced one of the best in N0.3 in 2A ( Lewis Co.). How be it they both lost to LC both both moved the ball. Those long bus rides and home field advantage are huge in the playoffs. Personally I have not seen any of Reg. 5 Teams so I will be just guessing what will happen like 95% of the rest of you are. When the final horn sounds the only game of the four that will be decently close is the MTP- Mcewen and that will be because of the style play of both. I think the top seeds of both regions will come out victorious.Again JMO thats why they play the games. Everyone have a safe trip.