Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

Rain across the region this morning, about 1/2 inch in Wartrace so far... how will the rain effect the games tonight ?

I don't think that it will affect the JB game that much it has quit raining here and it looks like that the sun is trying to come out. As long as the teams can keep the footballs dry then I don't see that there should be much to worry about. It's not like they are going to be playing in a monsoon. What will the Stable be like I remember that the field has some serious drainage issues if the sun comes out soon will it help it to dry out some or will it still be messy?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain across the region this morning, about 1/2 inch in Wartrace so far... how will the rain effect the games tonight ?

We've had some here in Wayne County but it moved out a couple of hours ago and looks to be completely out. We needed the rain but I don't think it will affect the game at all. Can't wait for Kick off.

Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had some here in Wayne County but it moved out a couple of hours ago and looks to be completely out. We needed the rain but I don't think it will affect the game at all. Can't wait for Kick off.

Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Grad, I passed your phone number on to the others in our network, so you should be getting text updates tonight...Don't worry about sending your score out to everyone because BullDogsalltheWay will have it covered. If you phone rings and you see a little blonde fireball headed your way, be careful... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So Cascade does that mean you have all the games covered? Moto is in your loop correct? and will Butchie be sending you McKenzie scores tonight? You know that we have to get all this squared away I have to get the scores but I usually harrass Moto.

I'll have all the scores for you as long as they send em. cascade11 give mtown my number so I can get the McEwen scores too. It didn't sound too promising for TMac to be at the game.

I'll have all the scores for you as long as they send em. cascade11 give mtown my number so I can get the McEwen scores too. It didn't sound too promising for TMac to be at the game.

I knew that I could count on you and you give better directions too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YoungTiger and 88gal should have us covered on that game, but I'll give it to him anyway. I'll also e-mail his number to you.

Well, that might be a problem. Baller hasn't e-mailed me yet.

Middle Tennessee Live Radar

It appears the rain has just now moved out of Bell Buckle which probably was the last playing field to get rain of the ones we will be using tonight (Jo Byrns, Wayne County, and Mt. Pleasant). I expect the field to be soft at the Stable tonight. Be interesting to see how that effects game.