Farragut vs. Science Hill

AdmiralDude

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill stood toe to toe with Dobyns-Bennett all night long, and lost on their last play. Couldn't ask for more out of the guys, they tried their best, they had it in their hands, but Derrick Steele took it from us.. he was the game MVP. Fumble recovery, INT, blocked kick, and of course, the pass break up in the endzone on 4th down. One of two things will happen: the Toppers, ignited by their showing against DB, will practice hard this week and go to Farragut seriously believing that they can win this one. They will play angry. Or, #2, the Toppers will be crushed after the close loss, and go to Farragut very tentative. Either way, I think Farragut may have too much for us. If we can put points on the board though, I give SH a chance. We've got the defense, but we struggled to put points up on DB (10-6 L) who has a very good defense of their own. I'd like to learn more about Farragut before I make a pick, that will come closer to game time.

Finally its playoff time for the Admirals! Finished the season strong and now i think that momentum will roll over into the post season. The O-line has improved greatly since the Ootelwah game and the defense seems to be improving each week. If we can turn SH over early as we did against Oak Ridge this game should be in hand early. But Science Hill is a good team and i know they will be looking for the upset. When it is all said and done the Admirals will have too much offensive firepower for SH to stop. I cant wait for friday night!

What are you're thoughts and score predictions on this game?

If one game has the makings of an upset...IMO its this game.......Farragut will have to really come out and bring their A game....because if they don't SC can beat them....the key to beating Farragut is to get pressure on the QB and be very physical with them....I think SC has the ability to do that...but will it happen? Farragut has to make sure all their big guns have a big night....Van Dyne....Purty...Bogan...Browing...Harper...all have to play big and Farragut should win......

If one game has the makings of an upset...IMO its this game.......Farragut will have to really come out and bring their A game....because if they don't SC can beat them....the key to beating Farragut is to get pressure on the QB and be very physical with them....I think SC has the ability to do that...but will it happen? Farragut has to make sure all their big guns have a big night....Van Dyne....Purty...Bogan...Browing...Harper...all have to play big and Farragut should win......

SC? SC?! Who exactly is this "SC" that you are referring to? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />