Sequatchie Co. @ Smith Co.

imallin

Thx Pun.......You think they'll score on Smith County? My opinion and my opinion only......Marion County won't like their draw too much in a week.

yeah i think their good enough to score on jv players in the fourth after the starters can rest /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and i am with you marion might want a mulican /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any Marion fans reads this and knows the extent of the injuries to the 3 players that went down late in the game. Being a Seq. fan I will say Marion plays very well as a team and the two backs are a good 1 2 punch and Chris plays the qb pos. good enough to keep defenses honest. Good luck to our region and show the rest of the state that we are a strong region!!!

I feel sorry for you Smith Co people. I know you enjoy talking football, but now that the annoying Marion Co faithful, who are 2nd in the region have broke into your thread it will not be the same. Just remind them they are number 2 for a reason.

Indians I will be pulling for you, but Smith Co is a tough first round game. They are always a fundamentally sound team. I pick Smith Co. to win by 14, but like I said, Go Indians..It is great to see your program going in the right direction.

I feel sorry for you Smith Co people. I know you enjoy talking football, but now that the annoying Marion Co faithful, who are 2nd in the region have broke into your thread it will not be the same. Just remind them they are number 2 for a reason.

Indians I will be pulling for you, but Smith Co is a tough first round game. They are always a fundamentally sound team. I pick Smith Co. to win by 14, but like I said, Go Indians..It is great to see your program going in the right direction.

Your right reaction, Smith is a tough draw first round, but we will take it over the past 2 or 3 years. We will come ready to play and represent Seq County well.

If any Marion fans reads this and knows the extent of the injuries to the 3 players that went down late in the game. Being a Seq. fan I will say Marion plays very well as a team and the two backs are a good 1 2 punch and Chris plays the qb pos. good enough to keep defenses honest. Good luck to our region and show the rest of the state that we are a strong region!!!

This is what I have heard so don't hold me to it....From what I have heard Briggs has a broken ankle or leg..(heard it was one or the other), Brocks will be fine just a little bruising...I wasn't aware of another but could have been.

The refs had a lot to do with the game! They made a few bad calls because they were to out of shape to run down the field. A very late block in the back call was made 20 seconds after #24 had run a punt back because one of the refs couldnt make it down the field. It was a very mad call also.

Ha.... this is good.... YOU.... calling US annoying! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep... you're absolutely right..... we are #2 in the region.... but one thing that I would remind you is that Pride goeth before the fall.... Be careful how much you crow...

Ha.... this is good.... YOU.... calling US annoying! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep... you're absolutely right..... we are #2 in the region.... but one thing that I would remind you is that Pride goeth before the fall.... Be careful how much you crow...

I want to know what happened to Smith County against York!! GO INDIANS, GO INDIANS, GO INDIANS. Hey Sequatchie, be careful at the hole, I heard it's real scary. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Hey purple grad I know this is off the subject but has Smith County ever beat us, I know Seq. hasn't since 1990!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />