Coalfield at Grace

DCBoysfan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

You can't take Coalfield light just because they are fourth in region 2 and we have already beaten them. They are peaking right now and have a very rich tradition of the post-season. The season starts now. Let's not look to round 2. Take it one game at a time.

Go Rams

#4 Coalfield with a big upset over #1 Grace 27-20 with revenge on their mind. They are playing great right now.

This is not going to be an easy game for Grace, Coalfield seems to be getting better and they will be more fired up for this game than any game all season. To put it mildly,they hate Grace with a passion. I just hope it don't get ugly. The refs need to keep it under controll. Ido think Grace would have to be the favorite ,biut I definately wouldn't rule out an upset. I've been a Coalfield fan for many years, I'll be pulling for them in a big way. Went to battle with Coalfield many times, won some and lost some, they've always been a good bunch.

This is not going to be an easy game for Grace, Coalfield seems to be getting better and they will be more fired up for this game than any game all season. To put it mildly,they hate Grace with a passion. I just hope it don't get ugly. The refs need to keep it under controll. Ido think Grace would have to be the favorite ,biut I definately wouldn't rule out an upset. I've been a Coalfield fan for many years, I'll be pulling for them in a big way. Went to battle with Coalfield many times, won some and lost some, they've always been a good bunch.

This will be a hard hitting down to the wire game... Pulling for Grace, but this one want be a push over. Rumor has it that Coalfield is gunning for not only a win over Grace,but also for #5- - seems they haven't forgotten his visit at thier home field.... This could get real ugly

This will be a hard hitting down to the wire game... Pulling for Grace, but this one want be a push over. Rumor has it that Coalfield is gunning for not only a win over Grace,but also for #5- - seems they haven't forgotten his visit at thier home field.... This could get real ugly

yup this just shows the class of coalfield i used to play for coach henry he was my favorite coach until the mckamey flickenger era. i thought coach henrys class was better. dont let ur pride get to you and try to end a kids season just over a game.

good luck to both teams. hope each team has a safe week and game. i hope this board stays clean and you talk football not trash. i am over reading all the unneeded lip sevice this site has become. because i am human i myself have said things, but it over. if a few would learn to bite their lip this could be a wonderful site. best of luck again to both teams. ramrowdy005 if you are who i think, you could be the first here to change.

coach shelton