MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

wayne county should get to the 4th round this year. Cascade is pretty good, but if you shut down their quarterback i dont think they'll move the ball very well. He kills you with his legs. its not that he really runs down field alot but he'll run around back in the backfield for 10 minutes before he finds an open reciever.

Thanks for the confidence but we'll worry about round 2 first.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wayne county should get to the 4th round this year. Cascade is pretty good, but if you shut down their quarterback i dont think they'll move the ball very well. He kills you with his legs. its not that he really runs down field alot but he'll run around back in the backfield for 10 minutes before he finds an open reciever.

There is a reason why Cascade and Wayne County's QB's are good. Neither of the two have been stopped. If the two meet in the third round it will be an offensive shootout. I will agree that if you get to Cascades QB the other team will be successful but that is a very big if. Good luck to all four teams remaining.

If we had committed as many mistakes against Collinwood as we did tonight we would have been playing on the road tonight.

Sounds like you guys played as flat as we did then.

There is a reason why Cascade and Wayne County's QB's are good. Neither of the two have been stopped. If the two meet in the third round it will be an offensive shootout. I will agree that if you get to Cascades QB the other team will be successful but that is a very big if. Good luck to all four teams remaining.

Sounds like you guys played as flat as we did then.

Yes the crowd was flat as the players were. It only takes one night like that to send you packing the equipment.

Yes the crowd was flat as the players were. It only takes one night like that to send you packing the equipment.

You are absolutely correct. I do not see either game next week being a blow out and anyone wanting to see a great game could choose to see either game. I will tell you this whoever comes out of these final four teams will have a great shot of being in the title game. the great thing also is whoever comes out on top will get the semi final game at home. That in itself will be a huge asset come round four.

Look dude you guys have a great ball team but there is no reason to run them into the ground with your inaccurate stats. You said he threw 48 passes it was 28. You said they ran for negative yards when they had 41,and had six int's when it was four. Good luck against JB's defense. You guys will need it. Also it looks like JB got their offense clicking again uh oh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we hung 42 on mtcs and it could have been 63 but we came out flat but good luck to both teams wayne county and jb... it should be a good game

congrats to MTCS for a great season and a playoff run and congrats to Wayne Co. for a good win. MTCS work hard and next year we can have a sweep for region 5. im proud of you guys and what you have done in the short time your program has been competitive. Keep up the good work and prepare for next season. offseason wins championships.

Look dude you guys have a great ball team but there is no reason to run them into the ground with your inaccurate stats. You said he threw 48 passes it was 28. You said they ran for negative yards when they had 41,and had six int's when it was four. Good luck against JB's defense. You guys will need it. Also it looks like JB got their offense clicking again uh oh

the stats i posted came straight off the radio broadcast, the tennessean as is the case alot of times is wrong, and further more who are you to comment on it, your on the ca - cascade thread crying because the ref's made some questionable calls aginst you, and because the way it sounds to me ca got a little rough with cascade oh my it is football after all , you won the game easily but there is no reason to run them into the ground buy commenting on how dirty ca was

mtcs is a VERY disciplined football team. you can tell a team is well coached when they go down 21 very early in the game and never let up.

the difference in the game was the amount of athletes on wc's football team this year. we just had too many weapons. mtcs was disciplined on defense but when a team is that much faster and stronger than you, at some point your gonna have a break down. tyler allen and austin rice were both able to use their speed and strength to get open almost at will.

wc and mtcs both had some dropped passes but the numbers for the game were 9-22 for rice with 230+ yards passing and 3 td's. mtcs's qb threw it 40+ times completing 20+ for 200+ yards with 3 td's but also threw 4 picks.

wc's secondary has such a good eye for the ball and we could have easily had the 6 picks that was earlier posted but mtcs's recievers did a good job of turning into defenders and broke up about 3 passes that our d-backs had within their grasp.

wc's radio coverage game the player of the game to austin rice. he had 4 catches for 130+ yards and 2 td's. he covered one onside kick, and had a great game at mlb for us. i'm not sure of his tackle count but he had several. oh and for anyone outside of the region, #21 is only a freshman. i'd say that's a pretty good performance for your first playoff game!

coach rice praised his lineman on the radio show after the game and said he was very proud of how well they protected all night. good win cats. let's get jb.