Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

aaron douglas better than jason witten? lol at you guys. Douglas will never play TE at UT....if anything he might bulk up and play OL.

i dug out the ole highlight dvd from last year to see if big Mac did go up against your boy douglas and sure enough he did...the only play I saw 88 was lined up at tight end and mac head up on him at defensive end. Mac pushes him back about 2 yards off the LOS at the snap of the ball and then jumps up and deflects a pass which was then intercepted...then McLeroy pancakes douglas on the sideline during the interception return.

the film doesnt lie.

The film doesn't lie? Post it on youtube. Put up or shut up.

AD was a dynamic receiver more than a blocker. He rarely lined up solely as a blocker.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to burst your bubble oldrebel, but I remember that game very well and Big Mack did push him all over the field. It was the talk after the game too. The boys may have lost to Maryville, but watching Big Mac and Douglas was almost worth it!

If Parks can produce like Tipton this game will be closer than most expect. Hope Cleveland pulls off the big gigantic upset. I also hope the ZEBRA's don't take over this game...

I love it when blaming the officials is already being suggested as an excuse just in case they lose....good old standby excuse eh?.....you must be a William Blount fan

I love it when blaming the officials is already being suggested as an excuse just in case they lose....good old standby excuse eh?.....you must be a William Blount fan

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks more like 50-60% - but either way we'll probably see some rain. It would be hard to argue that Cleveland isn't the more athletic team this year, so a slower field might favor the rebels. But I don't necessarily think a wet field will affect the athletes on either side. I just hope our option game doesn't lead to ball control issues.

From WBIR:

"Today: Ahead of a cold front, we will see scattered showers moving in through the day. We will be cloudy and cool with some wind from time to time. Highs are expected to be in the low to mid 60's. Rainfall totals shouldn't be much more than a 1/4 to 1/2 an inch.

Tonight: The rain moves out and we should see clearing skies. Lows dip to the upper 30's to low 40's. There could be some fog by sunrise."

any takers??

and i'll say this is definatly a round 3 type game

Sorry that you can't make it tonight. The game will be on WBCR AM 1490 which I believe also has a free internet feed.

I look forward to a hard fought game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hate to say it, but he is a Rhea County fan. I will say that blaming the officials before the game even starts is a lame excuse to cover your rear end in case of a beat down.

That being said, I think tonight's rain will obviously give the running game more time. Scotten from Cleveland never stops going. From what we saw a few weeks back, he ran well. They will run the jet, but I'm not sure how much seeing as how I think the receiver that ran the jet is now at QB. If that is the case, I would also look for him to run the QB draw, just as Tucker was good at.

All in all, I'm pulling for the Raiders tonight at Jim Renfro Field. Pull the upset boys. We hope to see you in Week 13!

AD was a dynamic receiver more than a blocker. He rarely lined up solely as a blocker.

Speaking of Aaron Douglas I just heard an interview with his Idiot father & i think that he is really PEPVOL.

Which surprised me because I did not picture PEPVOL as an athlete. I did picture him as a stat geek who has never walked on the field. I understasnd this David Douglas played at UT on the OL .