Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

He did. Unless that was another 6'8 guy wearing number 88.

Get your facts straight.

I agree with super, I hope Coach Wilson stays there as long as he wants.

Yeah, Rhea Co. halfway stopped him. Now if Big Mac could just cover him in the secondary...

Let's not kid ourselves here, they're both pretty good ballplayers. That's why they are playing football and we type on lowly message boards.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Rhea Co. halfway stopped him. Now if Big Mac could just cover him in the secondary...

Let's not kid ourselves here, they're both pretty good ballplayers. That's why they are playing football and we type on lowly message boards.

Correction: One is playing football and starting at a D1 school.

The other is buried deep in the depth chart using a coaching change as an excuse to transfer.

Just calling them like I see them.

Correction: One is playing football and starting at a D1 school.

The other is buried deep in the depth chart using a coaching change as an excuse to transfer.

Just calling them like I see them.

I'm sure the offseason shoulder surgery and redshirt had nothing to do with that. I'm not saying he'd start, but the current starting TE at UT has dropped more than his fair share of passes.

As for transferring, that's his business. He signed up to play for a coach, and he won't be there. This is no different than the dropback passer (name eludes me here) leaving Michigan when Rich Rodriguez showed up. I'm sure that factored in to his decision when he chose Michigan. If UT is worried about losing players and recruits, then maybe they should have reconsidered the low class way they fired Fulmer. I'm not saying that Fulmer's time shouldn't be up, but I would like to have seen the guy go out on better terms.

We should probably stop talking about this before Big Brother (CoachT admins) shut this thread down like the other thread regarding this topic.

I thought the other thread was closed because the talk of Mariville's contreversial recruiting and garbage services. May be wrong on that one, but here's my last post on the issue:

The QB was Ryan Mallet. There is, however, a difference between the two. Rich Rod's spread option offense could have never been ran by Mallet, who may have been the most talented QB out of that entire class. He had to transfer. There's a difference between transferring to ensure your pro career and transferring out of sheer emotion because you were attached to the coach. See ya Douglas; don't let the door hit you on the way out.

As for the game:

Cleveland 6

Maryville ?€?

i would just like to say everyone who is a rhea county fan and is happy to see us go to maryville is still mad over the beat down we handed you guys.........41-7 yeah we shut guys up real fast..on another thought we just weren't ready to play vs. walker let us at them again and its no contest....this friday should be a good game if we come out like we did vs. Rhea County after our let down against red bank watch maryville's 70 game win streak and 4 straight state titles could be on the line......I belive even their own coach said that Cleveland vs. Maryville was the scariest first round playoff game he had ever seen at maryville. Rebels better watch out cause here comes the BLUE RAIDERS!!! I will be there rooting them on

Maryville needs to be careful with this game. Cleveland isn't a bad football team /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I agree...Maryville would much rather have Rhea County. Even this delusional Maryville fan recognizes that Cleveland is much better than Rhea County. EaglePride go to your own thread and if you make it to round 3, then we'll talk.

As far as the Maryville Cleveland game, I am expecting a great game and looking forward to seeing Cleveland again. Haven't seen them since a cold night in 02 in Cleveland. I have a lot of respect for their program and believe it will be a great game to watch. I hate to hear that the Tucker kid is out. Safe travels to the Raiders...see you tomorrow night.

Maryville 24

Cleveland 17

Clinton 28

Rhea County 7