Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still shocked that Raider's signature says something about a party at Raider Field against the little ponies. I think the 'Little Ponies' crashed a party at Raider Field and sent them to Maryville /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You got the beat down head to head. Last year, this year and next year. Instead having to get someone else to do your bidding. Why don't you actually try to beat the Cavaliers head to head? No matter what happens to them, no matter what titles your eagles receive, you still can't beat the Blue Raiders.

Raider":3v2r8lpy]

I decided to post on my son's sign in. I am sure he would have taken it off. However the point remains the same.

You got the beat down head to head. Last year, this year and next year. Instead having to get someone else to do your bidding. Why don't you actually try to beat the Cavaliers head to head? No matter what happens to them, no matter what titles your eagles receive, you still can't beat the Blue Raiders.

LOLOL - who cares? You're not some inpenetrable dynasty, you know. You are NOT Maryville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We didn't beat you this year or last - but the year before we did, and the year before that. And we will next year. And Red Bank beat you! LOLOL Now THAT is funny!

And no matter what happens to you, no matter how far you go in the play-offs, you still aren't the region champs this year - WE are. Worship the Eagles.

Now, have a nice day!

LOLOL - who cares? You're not some inpenetrable dynasty, you know. You are NOT Maryville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We didn't beat you this year or last - but the year before we did, and the year before that. And we will next year. And Red Bank beat you! LOLOL Now THAT is funny!

And no matter what happens to you, no matter how far you go in the play-offs, you still aren't the region champs this year - WE are. Worship the Eagles.

Now, have a nice day!

Yall love being region champs huh?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's good though, you should be proud of your team, I'm proud of my Raiders!! But anyways, this isn't about Rhea and Cleveland, this is about The Maryville Dynasty and the Cleveland Blue Raiders! Just a side note: the team that has won this game has always went on to win the state championship.

and we dont worship eagles, we worship God.

They'll definitely give Maryville a run for their money. Anything's possible so I wouldn't rest on my laurels if I were a Maryville player or coach.

Cleveland's quarterback does everything but play in the band - and he probably could do that, too. He's an incredible athlete - but, Murphy, that was a tacky comment about asking the kid from Rhea and he "probably doesn't remember." The "kid from Rhea" got a concussion from that hit. Not amusing at all. He didn't play last Friday and I'm not sure he'll be back.

Should be a great game. But I'll be in Evensville. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Glad Cleveland has a great QB. Maryville never gets beat by a one man show. If that is all Cleveland has, then Maryville will move on. I expect a tough game but I also expect Maryville to wear down the raiders by the end of the 3rd qtr. Danny Wilson beat GQ once head to head that I can think of and if it comes down to coaching alone, the Rebels will win there as well.

Who else should us Reb fans look for?

Glad Cleveland has a great QB. Maryville never gets beat by a one man show. If that is all Cleveland has, then Maryville will move on. I expect a tough game but I also expect Maryville to wear down the raiders by the end of the 3rd qtr. Danny Wilson beat GQ once head to head that I can think of and if it comes down to coaching alone, the Rebels will win there as well.

The Blue Raiders are coached by Danny Wilson, who has an 81-45 lifetime coaching record.

Cleveland is leaning toward more heavily on its running game this year. The Blue Raiders have rushed for 1,600 yards this season, and tallied 1,155 yards in the air (these stats prior to the Rhea County/Cleveland game).

The Blue Raiders lead the Chattanooga area in total offensive production per game, averaging 376.6 yards per contest. Rhea County is ranked fifth in that category, averaging 346.4 yards a game.

Senior quarterback Tucker Tipton (#10 - 5'11??, 180 lbs.) is a double threat. He has completed 77 of 127 passes this season for 1,072 yards, 15 touchdowns and only seven interceptions, as well as rushing for 626 yards and four touchdowns on 87 carries, an average of 7.2 yards a touch (again, all stats prior to Rhea/Cleveland game).

Tipton's receiving corps include Terrell Parks (#3 - 5"9', 170 lbs.), Jamial King (#2 - 6"3', 185 lbs.), Marcus Davis (#1 - 5"11', 170 lbs.) and Corey Baggett (#31 - 6"1', 170 lbs.).

Cleveland's other star running back is Monte Scotton (#16 - 5"10', 185 lbs.). The senior leads the team in scoring with 10 touchdowns, and has galloped 569 yards on 83 carries. (This kid is the real deal!)

Alright Blue Raider fans, tell me what to expect friday night. I have not seen Cleveland play since 2002. I believe Benny Monroe was still coaching there in 02. Who is the current coach? Who are the athletes to watch?

From what I hear you can expect plenty of poor sportsmanship... Somebody who was there can confirm or deny (got my info 2nd hand), but I heard that bunch of their kids were throwing pads, helmets and crying towels after the game. What's up w/ that? Back in my day that'd been your last game.

I heard Tipton was out for the season. Terrell Parks will be QB. I think that will hurt the Raiders more on Defense. Tucker is irreplaceable. No comparison in coaching Danny Wilson is no GQ. Not even close. Maryville wins BIG in this one with Cleveland without TUCKER TIPTON.

Just a side note: the team that has won this game has always went on to win the state championship.

ClevelandBlueRaider,

That statement kind of reminds me of back in the day after a Chicago Bulls game one night when Jack Haley told a reporter, "yeah, me and Michael (Jordan) combined for 61 tonight."

The boxscore of the game showed that Jordan had 60 and Haley had 1. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Tipton has a broken thumb. Don't know if he is going to be out or not. Terrell Parks is a better QB than Tipton, but Terrell is also our best reciever. If Terrell is playing QB then Cleveland will have to have big games out of recievers Davis, King, and Baggett. Terrell playing QB makes Cleveland a very dangerous team, if Tipton is out it will hurt mostly on defense as he won't be playing safety.

Tipton has a broken thumb. Don't know if he is going to be out or not. Terrell Parks is a better QB than Tipton, but Terrell is also our best reciever. If Terrell is playing QB then Cleveland will have to have big games out of recievers Davis, King, and Baggett. Terrell playing QB makes Cleveland a very dangerous team, if Tipton is out it will hurt mostly on defense as he won't be playing safety.

I heard he is done. Having surgery. No way Parks is better than Tucker at QB. Like I said, IRREPLACEABLE at safety. BIG loss for the Blue Raiders. Maryville by 3 touchdowns.