Franklin county 3-7 vs Smyrna 6-4

seantn_4

I read in a bit today on the Rutherford county news that Franklin Co. has a real nice back (Terrance Martin)

Anyone heard anything on him?

It was said he is very athletic, they use him in shotgun sets at QB and they will put him in a slot. He was compared to JP2's Golden Tate. Is he really that good? I'm sure I'll see tomorrow night but just wanted to hear some opinions.

I have seen him play and he is athletic and they do use him in alot of different ways, but he is no Golden Tate. They like to use in the slot on shotgun and use him on an inside sweep. He can hurt you, but they go to the well a bit too often and are predictable in how they use him. He may burn Smyrna a time or 2, but they will figure it out pretty quickly.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in a bit today on the Rutherford county news that Franklin Co. has a real nice back (Terrance Martin)

It was said he is very athletic, they use him in shotgun sets at QB and they will put him in a slot. He was compared to JP2's Golden Tate. Is he really that good? I'm sure I'll see tomorrow night but just wanted to hear some opinions.

No...he is no where near Golden Tate. In fact, Smyrna has as good, if not better backs

You probably won't need them for FC...they can't even get people to come to their home games, but it could get crowded in the next round.

For what it's worth, I will have a full car of fans making 1.5 hour trip to Smyrna.

I am hoping for good strong effot from my Rebels, but also try to be optimistic too. My Predicition goes:

Smyrna- 28

FC- 7

yes martin is good. fc uses him a lil of everywhere. he has speed, power and good hands.i looke for him to move on the the next level when its time.

The FCHS bleachers coaching staff will all be present for tonights match up. I would lie to think FC will come away with a win but i dont really see it happening. Fc can win if they play smart ball and keep the penalties to a min. Smyrna better not underestimate the Rebs they can surprise you.Good luck to both teams and all coaches.

I hate to admit it but i think smyrna takes this one

Smyrna-35

FC-7

thats true...very true...we'll just have to make sure they remmber who they r playing tonight..

I think the chances are good, they will know.

I'd like to see Smyrna come out and set the tone early. Hit them hard and hit them fast.

I think Franklin Co. will see the fastest and hardest hitting Defense they have faced all year. Many really good teams go away saying that and I hope this game is now different.

I think the chances are good, they will know.

I'd like to see Smyrna come out and set the tone early. Hit them hard and hit them fast.

I think Franklin Co. will see the fastest and hardest hitting Defense they have faced all year. Many really good teams go away saying that and I hope this game is now different.

Eh, maybe the 2nd fastest and hard-hitting defense they have seen all year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eh, maybe the 2nd fastest and hard-hitting defense they have seen all year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As good as Oakland??™s Defense is, (and it is very good) I feel Smyrna's Defense is faster. It dose not make them better. That is debatable. But as far as Team speed and 11 hats to the ball. Smyrna is "a bit" better in that respect.

Smyrna Defense has holes, which I would not like to write about on this board but speed is not it.