stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

yeah commander is one that wants to talk about people not displaying class, yet his posts exemplify how much class such an individual has. nice job.

you like talkin dirty? i think you are the one who is gettin so excited

what truth are you talkin about? wildcat was actually one of the SC fans admitting how the rebs are. and maybe your lame name is the reason why you keep gettin called all the names your boyfriends called you in school

Burn. Sorry CosmicCommander but these guys are speaking more valid than you are.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen a team this year that doesn't have a "warm-up" thing they do. Milan gets in a huddle and chants....this started in 98 with the class of 1999 if I'm not mistaken. It still continues today....they still say the same thing every year usually. Last week, during warm-ups Westview did some yelling thing. Humboldt's "antics" this year was to warm up on THEIR field, get on a bus and walk to the field at 7:25 with all the Milan fans wondering if they were gonna show. We all have our special things we do and it's what makes every team different. This year, Milan has fireworks when we score(per the Mayor if anyone was wondering and thinking it was our football team...it's not it's our mayor's idea). None the less....YouTube Alcoa and their "antics". We all have them so lets stink it up and let our kids enjoy their experience.

Just my 2 cents....

I have no problem with the routine as long as it's not over the top. I was at one game last year and the visiting team was stalling. They finally got on the field around 7:29 and the captains went for the toss. Rather than coming on the field the rest of the team waited for the captains to go back to the team huddle so they could come on the field together. By the time all of this happened it was after the 7:30 start time before the anthem was played. Could've been handled a lot better IMHO.

Have fun, get hype and try to get in the heads of your opponent if you feel that you have to but know where to draw the line.

I have no problem with the routine as long as it's not over the top. I was at one game last year and the visiting team was stalling. They finally got on the field around 7:29 and the captains went for the toss. Rather than coming on the field the rest of the team waited for the captains to go back to the team huddle so they could come on the field together. By the time all of this happened it was after the 7:30 start time before the anthem was played. Could've been handled a lot better IMHO.

Have fun, get hype and try to get in the heads of your opponent if you feel that you have to but know where to draw the line.

yep

I AGREE. EVERY TEAM WILL GET READY IN DIFFERENT WAYS. AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFULL TO THE OTHER TEAM, I SEE NOTHING WRONG. BUT ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT THE PRE-GAME. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT MATTERS, AND THAT IS THE GAME!