Warren Co. v. Oakland

MidTennFootball

1st Round  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round

Warren County is the over-rated team here.... not Oakland... WC should have never beaten Coffee County... we played a horrid game. And how the Pioneers beat Cookeville is beyond me... I am still waiting to see that game tape.... Having said that... no way in heck does WC score 17 points on the Pats... much less 28... the Oakland defense is for real... the offense may be a little lacking but the defense is solid....

2P, you going to buy me a hot dog Friday night?

2P, O'land Pats,5A Football....I'm Buying the hotdogs....see you at the game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2P, O'land Pats,5A Football....I'm Buying the hotdogs....see you at the game.

Funny as it sounds, I never eat at Oakland's home games, I am very superstitous as to where I eat on Gameday. But I have never been one to turn down free food. Lemme get a number for ya and Ill be sure to get a hold of some free dogs.......

There is no next week in the playoffs. If they are out tonight, i am sure it is either for disciplinary or injury reasons

Congrats Ooooooland! Got too cold for me in the 2nd half, and 5A and me ate all the hotdogs.....see you next week. You guys are goin' to have to play better. you made WC look better than they were. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats Ooooooland! Got too cold for me in the 2nd half, and 5A and me ate all the hotdogs.....see you next week. You guys are goin' to have to play better. you made WC look better than they were. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well WC made a genius of a play call that set up their first score and we just have a brainfart on their second score. However, Oakland was in control throughout and sent a message tonight that they dont have to run the ball to beat you. If there was any doubt as to who was the better qb, Christian Adams ended it tonight with 207 passing yards and 3 td's. Chris Johnson was amazing as well tonight with 5 catches for 115 yards and 2 td's.

Kudos to Warren Co, they gave their all, right to the very end. That fake punt call was shear genius, but too little too late.

Pioneers hold your head up, four years in state playoffs great job.

Oakland your PA guy should win the award for the very best of all time HOMER. The total disrespect for the entire game for the Warren County team. He did not once name any player on Warren County team.

Pioneers work hard and get ready for next season.

Pioneers hold your head up, four years in state playoffs great job.

Oakland your PA guy should win the award for the very best of all time HOMER. The total disrespect for the entire game for the Warren County team. He did not once name any player on Warren County team.

Pioneers work hard and get ready for next season.

Thats his job, he is supposed to be partial to the other side and it should be that way everywhere. His job is to entertain the home folks, and I know it may seem disrespectful, but its just in jest.

Thats his job, he is supposed to be partial to the other side and it should be that way everywhere. His job is to entertain the home folks, and I know it may seem disrespectful, but its just in jest.

Partial is one thing but not naming any players on other team to me is overboard.

Just a question if you happen to lose at home does he turn his mic off?

Partial is one thing but not naming any players on other team to me is overboard.

Just a question if you happen to lose at home does he turn his mic off?

I have been to many a stadiums where they never named any players for Oakland, so its commonplace for me.

Im sure he didnt shut it off the last few years, as we had been doing quite a bit of losing. Like I said, think nothing of it,

I have been to many a stadiums where they never named any players for Oakland, so its commonplace for me.

Im sure he didnt shut it off the last few years, as we had been doing quite a bit of losing. Like I said, think nothing of it,

Personally I think a PA anouncer should just call the game. The rest is just annoying. I want to know who made the play for both teams as a spectator. And that " Yeah Baby" stuff is just gay. What's a Wilson Bank firstdown? I thought Oakland was making the first downs. I know a lot of schools do it, but it's bad taste in advertising. I don't do business with CC bank, or whoever they're naming the first downs after, for the same reason. Of course we haven't made very many first downs lately, so one wouldn't notice it much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />