TC vs Silverdale Academy

creekbank

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah the turds will be accompanying me. They don't miss many. Looking forward to seeing you friday night. this is your niece.. Them seahawks are going down

Yes, I know the Seahawks are going down. I think SBA will hold their own for a little while, but it'll be all Jackets. Just tone down the arrogance this week. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

See you on the Creekbank

Yur Kingness, Ole Tushhog wishes to inform , that we here at Trousdale Football County, Hartsville Football Tennessee, U..S..of....Football..A , have perfected the state of the art clonin system, all them Satterfield waterboys,Satterfield pressbox boys, Satterfield ankletapers......is from Ole Clint hisself...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Exceptin that Genius Creasy feller. He come from a new batch that we dreamed up in the back room.

A new era of football has begun at TCHS, this creation is gonna make the Sat. years wane in comparison.

This kid brings something to the table that even Ole Jungle Jim hisself didn't possess, and that is the ability to command under pressure.

After watchin the Carthage game, I have not a doubt , thet this lad is gonna take us to new levels.

i was at the smith co./ tc game,and i seen coach satterfield with my own good eyes,up and down the sideline with coach creasy,but sure he was just relaying good jokes to him [or maybe it was the plays from sc playbook that tc got their hands on]

Well lets see.. I guess you can say we're starting the 2nd Chapter of this yr. Coach Creasy finaly got his 1st Regular season under his belt (10-0) as Head Coach. We've got Silverdale coming to town tonight. Lets all show them some "Creekbank" hospitality, as only Trousdale Co. is know for. (If you know what I mean).

This is a new season. Lets take it ONE GAME AT A TIME.. (Don't look a head) just play T.C Football.

Good luck tonight Coach Creasy & TEAM !!

i was at the smith co./ tc game,and i seen coach satterfield with my own good eyes,up and down the sideline with coach creasy,but sure he was just relaying good jokes to him [or maybe it was the plays from sc playbook that tc got their hands on]

Yeah, I saw him too. He was standing about 20-30 yards away from the team, talking to Murphy Fair. Yall need to get over all this "we new the plays, stole signals, play books, etc". It's called preperation. Btw, we've never even had playbooks at TC, and I wasn't aware SC had them either. If that's the case, maybe the Smith County mafia should be looking for the "Benedict Arnold" that gave us the playbook. Bottom line, you guys thought you were going to come into the Creekbank and get an easy "W", maybe based on the past two years, our new head coach, or the passing league at Tech. As the case was, you got smacked in the mouth and went back on Hwy. 25 stunned that your high powered offense just got blanked for the first time in a couple of years. Personally, I think some of the mafia has let Mr. Postman, and all of his excuses, rub off on you guys. Anyways, good luck tonight with Seq. Co. I know, like myself, most Jacket fans will be rooting for the Owls.

.....or it coulda been the sleeper spy that we have hidden away on team nite chicken, with the secret wireless device planted in his head that he don't know about.....if I was you guys , I wood be checkin the owl players.......sheesh.....who knows what he mite do next.......Run for President? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />