district 12A best players

pcviking23

Rice got really cold comin out of the half i think next game we should just keep him on the court shooting at half when he gets hot in the first half lol

yeah i think the people in the first half chanting daddys boy changed their tune real quick like when he started hit.......... oh just 7 threes in the frist half /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree. the thing is that c-wood will say that thompson is the best player in our district but you guys only have him for this year..... we have rice this year and then two more years....

I would'nt count on those next two years... By the looks of all of these posts, he'll probably turn "pro "any day now... You may not even get the rest of this year in.

I would'nt count on those next two years... By the looks of all of these posts, he'll probably turn "pro "any day now... You may not even get the rest of this year in.

well if you knew anythink about sports you would know the only sport you can go from high school to the pros is baseball...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

well if you knew anythink about sports you would know the only sport you can go from high school to the pros is baseball...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

lol

From what I hear this was the case. I think Franks made the right choice in pressing academics to his team. I really think he just wants the best for his players. It doesn't matter who you are, if you can't make the grades at a single A school then college coaches will think they won't at their level either. Tyler Rice is by far the most talented athlete to come through Wayne County High School in a long time and he has the communities respect and support. So come on man, just do your work! You have the smarts and the ability so make WCHS proud on and off the floor. Be a leader to your team cause some of them are lacking on the school aspect too from what I hear! GO CATS!!! Beat the TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from what i have heard through the grape vine is the boy isn't turnin in school work idk how true that is but i jus heard he missed 8 assignments

From what I hear this was the case. I think Franks made the right choice in pressing academics to his team. I really think he just wants the best for his players. It doesn't matter who you are, if you can't make the grades at a single A school then college coaches will think they won't at their level either. Tyler Rice is by far the most talented athlete to come through Wayne County High School in a long time and he has the communities respect and support. So come on man, just do your work! You have the smarts and the ability so make WCHS proud on and off the floor. Be a leader to your team cause some of them are lacking on the school aspect too from what I hear! GO CATS!!! Beat the TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard from a teammate of Rice that he quit is this true?