district 12A best players

pcviking23

Obviously you do not know much about our upcoming team. Yes, the Rice boys are big players for us but we have some young kids that will step up this year...saying t.rice is pretty good?? he hung 35 on yall last year as a freshman at our place...But I will agree with you that Summertown on paper should be 12a champs..I hope we prove that wrong, but hey I love a good ballgame. Good Luck 12A! GO WILDCATS!

Who won the game in which he "hung" 35 points on Summertown?.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say we won the game? I don't believe so...Just saying he went off on that game. Are you going to argue that 35 points isn't good? lol

quote name='skeeter' date='Nov 24 2008 - 08:10 AM' post='826969815']

Who won the game in which he "hung" 35 points on Summertown?.

He's a very good player no doubt and 35 points is exceptional... So are moral victories to some people.

He's a very good player no doubt and 35 points is exceptional... So are moral victories to some people.

he also looked pretty tired when culleoka played them last year he didn't have a great game either. As for the best player in the district it is wes long he is stronger, more athletic, and can shoot better than thompson.

he also looked pretty tired when culleoka played them last year he didn't have a great game either. As for the best player in the district it is wes long he is stronger, more athletic, and can shoot better than thompson.

that might have been that culleoka had a kid that was very good as well he signed with mtsu..

wouldn't trade places with collinwoods "Record Breaking Season" lol I think that is how the newspaper put it...great bowl game guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...like you wouldn't take a tyler rice transfer to c/wood in heartbeat!!!!

way to give credit were it due...wc went one game farther than cwood and it was a beat down...they could have lost their last game like wc...that would be a great memory for the seniors...they dont need rice...they have max risner... he dont yell at his players and spike the ball if he screws up...he just hands it to the refs and get right back to work

We got beat by a team that just made it to the championship game...they would drill anyone in our district..that's the last thing I'm saying about football...

way to give credit were it due...wc went one game farther than cwood and it was a beat down...they could have lost their last game like wc...that would be a great memory for the seniors...they dont need rice...they have max risner... he dont yell at his players and spike the ball if he screws up...he just hands it to the refs and get right back to work

Best player in 12a... Let me think:... TYLER RICE... Haven't seen anybody else play don't have to... And the the truth with some cheese on it... I said best player... It still takes a team to win the big ones and I don't really know if there is enough team in Wayne county but I may be wrong

rice droped 25 in the first half on lewis county last night but in the second half he didnt hit a shot he ended up with 35 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best player in 12a... Let me think:... TYLER RICE... Haven't seen anybody else play don't have to... And the the truth with some cheese on it... I said best player... It still takes a team to win the big ones and I don't really know if there is enough team in Wayne county but I may be wrong

Rice got really cold comin out of the half i think next game we should just keep him on the court shooting at half when he gets hot in the first half lol