district 12A best players

pcviking23

I have spent the past 24 hours researching 12A, and here are my top ten.

1. Wes Long

2. Tyler Rice

3. Bubba Clifton

4. Tyler Thompson

5. Logan Harville

6. Drey Mercer

7. Jacob Gobble

8. Frank Campbell

9.Tyler Dickson

10. Bo Mathis

lot of guys from summertown on that list do they really have 4 of the top 10 players in the district, and 3 of the top 5

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lot of guys from summertown on that list do they really have 4 of the top 10 players in the district, and 3 of the top 5

Its just one man's opinion, and yes i actually think that they are that good this year. I seached many different "rankings and showcase" websites combined with personally seeing these kids play. The list will no doubt change as the season starts. So lets call this my pre-season guess-timate.

Its just one man's opinion, and yes i actually think that they are that good this year. I seached many different "rankings and showcase" websites combined with personally seeing these kids play. The list will no doubt change as the season starts. So lets call this my pre-season guess-timate.

i agree that this list will change as the year goes on but i think we can all agree that the battle of this district will be collinwood and summertown. you also cant overlook wayne co. and perry co.

here are my top ten in district 12a

1.Tyler Rice

2.Wes Long

3.Bo Mathis

4.Tanner Andrews

5.Tyler Thompson

6.Will Averett ( one of the most underated players in 12a)

7.Logan Harville

8.Drae Mercer

9.Tyler Allen ( prolly the best defensive player in district 12a)

10.Jacob Tucker ( this kid will start out slow but will improve his game as the season goes on)

good luck to all teams this year in district 12a.

1)wes long

2)tyler rice

3)bubba (cant remember last name but its summertown pg)

4)perry county depth

5)tyler thompson

6)logan harville

7)jacob gobble

8)the other shooters of cwood

9)tyler dickson

10)summertown post kid (not the transfer the one from last year)

i see how you have perry co. depth ahead of thompson, and thats funny cause i got to looking at the score last season and it was thompson 27 perry co. 27.

I dont know all the players that well My little one was in middle School last year and decided to go with baseball and football.I know you are in there I rank T. Rice 1st. district MVP maybe even Mr basketball

i totally agree. ive guarded great players and he is prolly one of the best ive ever guarded. he is just one of those players that can do it all.

i see how you have perry co. depth ahead of thompson, and thats funny cause i got to looking at the score last season and it was thompson 27 perry co. 27.

my reason for that though is bc last year we only played about 6 players the whole game so will and christian both were just wore out and jus needed a break so thats what gave thompson the edge to score bc them 2 were tired bc they never got took out this year though it will be a diff story bc we have lots of people to give them rest and still pick up the slack while they are in the game

1. Tyler Rice

2. Wes Long

3. Tyler Thompson

4. Bubba (S-town)

5. Bo Mathis

6. Tanner Andrews

7. Peyton Mathis (wait and see ppl!!)

8. Jacob Gobble

9. Perry Countys Freshman

10. Tyler Allen

Tyler Rice is number 1 because he can do it all. Shot the lights out, take care of the ball, rebound, play defense. Just all around best player. Wes Long and Tyler Thompson are really sharing number 2 right now. They both are really really good. I just don't think they have the overall game that Rice has. The rest is kinda just off the top of my head of who are a. good leaders on their team or b. great potential. I'm sure I left someone off. But hey theres only 10 spots!

Go Cat!!!!!! Good luck 12A