3. Tyler Thompson

4. Bubba (S-town)

5. Bo Mathis

6. Tanner Andrews

7. Peyton Mathis (wait and see ppl!!)

8. Jacob Gobble

9. Perry Countys Freshman

10. Tyler Allen

Tyler Rice is number 1 because he can do it all. Shot the lights out, take care of the ball, rebound, play defense. Just all around best player. Wes Long and Tyler Thompson are really sharing number 2 right now. They both are really really good. I just don't think they have the overall game that Rice has. The rest is kinda just off the top of my head of who are a. good leaders on their team or b. great potential. I'm sure I left someone off. But hey theres only 10 spots!

Go Cat!!!!!! Good luck 12A

Wow, if he's that good, then Wayne County should win the district easy... right?...By the way, how old is Tyler Rice?... I know by grade he's a sophomore, but really, how old is he?

Wow, if he's that good, then Wayne County should win the district easy... right?...By the way, how old is Tyler Rice?... I know by grade he's a sophomore, but really, how old is he?

Tyler Thompson and crew will have something to say about WC winning the district. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You never know! We won region in football...wouldn't be that big of a stretch. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Tyler Thompson and crew will have something to say about WC winning the district. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here is the Real Top Ten LOL!!!!! Based on skills and leading ability I understand some players I have ranked may be better than others but im putting there leading abilties into consideration as well

1. Wes Long

2.Tyler Rice

3. Tyler Thompson

4.Bo Mathis (Great Player not enough supporting cast though)

5. Will Averett( Really improved since last season still needs alot of work though)

6. Bubba Clifton ( I really hesitate to put this at 6, I have not seen him since last year, but I feel he is overrated)

7.Tyler Dixon

8. PC Freshmen (Tucker and Dill)

9.Possibly Drey Mercer he really needs to improve.... no improvement since last year.

10.Austin Rice(Something tells me he will have a big freshmen year)

Tyler rice...mr.basketball....have to see it to beleive it...this kid can play but the best in 1a I don't see that yet Maybe in 2 more years... All honesty mr.rice should focus on bball this will take him to college before football in my opinion... Just for the fact the lack of a big time receiver on the football team in the next couple years... A may be wrong but that's my thoughts... He just an all around good athlete though that's a definite

Are you kidding me? Austin Rice is what I would call a "big time receiver". He made some great catches as a freshman this year and he is only gonna get better. Tyler can decide for himself what he wants to focus on...but he has one cannon for an arm and is gonna be the prototype quaterback that scouts look for. Basketball is very competitive..I think he can go D-1 in either sport..but he'll decide that for himself.

Tyler rice...mr.basketball....have to see it to beleive it...this kid can play but the best in 1a I don't see that yet Maybe in 2 more years... All honesty mr.rice should focus on bball this will take him to college before football in my opinion... Just for the fact the lack of a big time receiver on the football team in the next couple years... A may be wrong but that's my thoughts... He just an all around good athlete though that's a definite

Here is the Real Top Ten LOL!!!!! Based on skills and leading ability I understand some players I have ranked may be better than others but im putting there leading abilties into consideration as well

1. Wes Long

2.Tyler Rice

3. Tyler Thompson

4.Bo Mathis (Great Player not enough supporting cast though)

5. Will Averett( Really improved since last season still needs alot of work though)

6. Bubba Clifton ( I really hesitate to put this at 6, I have not seen him since last year, but I feel he is overrated)

7.Tyler Dixon

8. PC Freshmen (Tucker and Dill)

9.Possibly Drey Mercer he really needs to improve.... no improvement since last year.

10.Austin Rice(Something tells me he will have a big freshmen year)

your puttin will averett and the two fresman in front of drey mercer ? I wouldnt even consider him top ten, he has improved from last year a whole lot but not in front of dray mercer. top 15 is were i would put him. but i also see tucker and dill being very good for the vikings in the future..but not in front of mercer just yet.

your puttin will averett and the two fresman in front of drey mercer ? I wouldnt even consider him top ten, he has improved from last year a whole lot but not in front of dray mercer. top 15 is were i would put him. but i also see tucker and dill being very good for the vikings in the future..but not in front of mercer just yet.

How about we leave Averett at 5 Really improved big time since last year. Lets switch 8 and 9 call the new 9 and 10 a tie and see were things shake out after a couple games. This Dill kid really impressed me for PC at Westview Saturday great defender and shooter. Saturday night vs. a loaded Alumni team Averett had and Dill combined for 34 of their 49 points.... At least this is what i was told I did not personally keep up with it but I was told averett had 21 and Dill had 13 hittin some 3's and a couple tough jumpers. Lets give it a little while and see how it shakes out

How about we leave Averett at 5 Really improved big time since last year. Lets switch 8 and 9 call the new 9 and 10 a tie and see were things shake out after a couple games. This Dill kid really impressed me for PC at Westview Saturday great defender and shooter. Saturday night vs. a loaded Alumni team Averett had and Dill combined for 34 of their 49 points.... At least this is what i was told I did not personally keep up with it but I was told averett had 21 and Dill had 13 hittin some 3's and a couple tough jumpers. Lets give it a little while and see how it shakes out

Yes,i agree a little more with that list. And i have to say Taylor Dill did impress me alot the way he is handling HS basketball so far. But Alumini game ? I was at that game and i cant say its much of a test for this team. They did get beat but im not gonna hold it against them. Lets see how they play tonight and the games after,then we can see really how good this team will be.