Wilson Central @ Lincoln County

WCfan09

i hope LC has improved alot over the season...and i know anything can happen...but if WC plays up to their coaching and potential...game over for the falcons

It's really hard to judge..They both kicked the crap outta us....I guess WC kicked us the hardest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.......I guess Oakland and Smyrna beating WC this year meant very little.

Well, we may see if that's the case...........WC needs to handle some business in the pit this week and Smyrna needs to handle their business in Smyrna, then we could battle it out again.

Good luck WC and LC hopefully we will see the winner the next week.

I just think the Falcons match up better with those team than they do Wilson Central.... Oakland or Smyrna and LC would be a good games of smash-mouth football, I think it will be hard for LC to contain WC offense for the entire game and the Falcons offense is shaky at best, they can't play catch-up or get in a shoot-out.

I just think the Falcons match up better with those team than they do Wilson Central.... Oakland or Smyrna and LC would be a good games of smash-mouth football, I think it will be hard for LC to contain WC offense for the entire game and the Falcons offense is shaky at best, they can't play catch-up or get in a shoot-out.

The Falcons are capable of playing catchup; they did it at Baylor; they were down 35-14; came back in the 4th qtr to force the OT.

Central will take this one down easily!

Dont worry i think that they have everything prepared for friday nights game!

Central with a big win!

Good Luck to both teams

No they won't take it easily. It will be a hard fought game. LC is a very good team and are well coached. Dub-C will have to bring their A-game to win at the PIT!!

Ya but Baylor isn't as good as most of the teams in region 4

I don't know about that. Even though Baylor finshed 5 and 5 they played some good teams. Overall Baylor's opponents recorded 63 wins to 35 loses. Wilson Central's opponents had 45 wins to 53 loses. Region 4 5a had 3 teams over .500, DII aa East Middle had 5 teams over .500. Region 3 5a did not do well in the precentage department either. Is the rain going to be out of here by game time or do we need to bring the rain gear?

"Region 4 5a had 3 teams over .500"

Falconfan01, I think you know this region is very tough. Any team could beat anyone on Friday night. (With the exception of LaVergne)

Then look at the non-region games: Blackman had: Lincoln Co.......Brentwood......John Overton

Lebanon had: Gallatin .....Cookeville .....Mt. Juliet

Siegel had: Glencliff.....Centennial.....Brentwood

Riverdale had: Antioch.....Lincoln Co......Dickson Co.

Then, how about this, look at Smyrna's Non-reigon games........WOW!........Brentwood.....Brentwood Academy.....Gallatin

Not only is it tough to win in the region, then you throw in these non-region games and you can see why the records are not the 8-2's or 9-1's

Neither team will have over 30 points i can assure you that. LC has a very stout defense with 4 massive boys on the d-line,,Gordon playin MLB is hard to get passed anytime and if somehow you get by him Glover will be waitin for you in the safety..they are quick and they are big.i'm pickin the falcons by 3..16-13..go get em falcons

Neither team will have over 30 points i can assure you that. LC has a very stout defense with 4 massive boys on the d-line,,Gordon playin MLB is hard to get passed anytime and if somehow you get by him Glover will be waitin for you in the safety..they are quick and they are big.i'm pickin the falcons by 3..16-13..go get em falcons

you talk about how good the LC defense while i have seen the WC embarras defenses in 4-5a. yes your boys are big and stout but the WC is fast and very very athletic. i dont believe you are giving them the credit they deserve. whether it is raines or clawson on the ground or stewart through the air it is going to be hard to contain.

I will admit, I know nothing about LC but I do know a bit about WC. It is SPEAD!! LC defense better be very fast to match WC offence and special teams. WC has some very fast backs and WR's and if you do not contain them, you??™re in trouble.

If LC Defense is fast and plays discipline, assignment football, they could win. If not LOOK OUT!!!!!!