Siegel @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

Mr Heisman do you think like i keep telling people that if we are balanced and play like early in the season we can play with anybody?I think the cavs can suprize people

Siegel got comfortable after playing Oakland, players, coaches, and fans all thought we were going to have an easy road into the second seed from our region. Now I have been to every game this year and I know that we are not a good enough team to ever get comfortable. Since we are FINALLY in the playoffs i hope that our team will realize that one loss and we are done, meaning we have to pull out all our stops and not depend on Gooch making a big play. All of our players are going to have to step up and play to the best of their ability for us to have any chance in the playoffs.

From what I have heard about Cookville they are not very fast, so Siegel should win this one if we spread the ball around enough and are not afraid to call a few plays that arent on page 1 of the playbook.

GO STARS!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel got comfortable after playing Oakland, players, coaches, and fans all thought we were going to have an easy road into the second seed from our region. Now I have been to every game this year and I know that we are not a good enough team to ever get comfortable. Since we are FINALLY in the playoffs i hope that our team will realize that one loss and we are done, meaning we have to pull out all our stops and not depend on Gooch making a big play. All of our players are going to have to step up and play to the best of their ability for us to have any chance in the playoffs.

From what I have heard about Cookville they are not very fast, so Siegel should win this one if we spread the ball around enough and are not afraid to call a few plays that arent on page 1 of the playbook.

GO STARS!!!

this is good for ya'll because siegel's biggest weakness is their cornerbacks/db's...if a team has speed the way to get siegel is to run outside...as weak as i saw all year in our region

otherwise...siegel is solid if they come to play

Hope Cookeville has a good secondary or this one will be a long one for them. Siegels going to come out thrwoing the rock around, I HOPE. No telling with the play calling of late. From the sounds Cookeville has a good D, but im betting teams usually run on them alot. We can not run ourself into a hole tonight. We have to come out slinging the rock. Id like to see Chuck McCord get some touches tonight. I feel Siegel is going to wake up tonight and bring the A game. Im taking Siegel 31 Cookeville 21. LETS GO STARS, GET A PLAYOFF WIN.

Hope Cookeville has a good secondary or this one will be a long one for them. Siegels going to come out thrwoing the rock around, I HOPE. No telling with the play calling of late. From the sounds Cookeville has a good D, but im betting teams usually run on them alot. We can not run ourself into a hole tonight. We have to come out slinging the rock. Id like to see Chuck McCord get some touches tonight. I feel Siegel is going to wake up tonight and bring the A game. Im taking Siegel 31 Cookeville 21. LETS GO STARS, GET A PLAYOFF WIN.

Congrats Coovul....way to hang...thanks for retaining some honor for 3 5A's last year. We'll pick up the rivalry next year. Hopefully we both improve. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to the Cavs great win. Never gave up. . . oh and cookeville shut down the pass. with 4 int.

Way to go Cavs. Good to see the team play with more intensity in the second half. I have a question someone might could answer. Why does Cookeville not get another home game #2 3-5A while Smyrna and WC play each other, # 2 vs #4 in 4-5A?

Because the brakets are fixed before the playoffs. In other words, had the games last night gone true to form, it would be #1 from Region A v. #2 from Region B and vice versa. Warren County would have had to win last night for Cookeville to get another home game. But another home game is still possible for the Cavs should they and Wilson Central win this friday.