Who's winnning 5-A state?

ProudRaider2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, but the end is near. Maryville moves up next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to give it to you. You are honest. You didn't say DB, you said Maryville. It will be interesting to watch them next year playing with the big boys. So are you worried about this Friday, Waco?

I believe it will be 2 middle tennessee teams in the Boro and yeah I know im going out on a limb her but here it is ...Smyrna vs Ravenwood....

I think you fell out of the tree........................ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I believe it will be 2 middle tennessee teams in the Boro and yeah I know im going out on a limb her but here it is ...Smyrna vs Ravenwood....

The play-offs are always difficult. No one knows how good a team is until the play-offs, when they see teams from outside their area's. There is not a way to gauge the competition from all the area's. The middle of the state seeems to be in controll at this time, in 5a, 3a and private. The way the play-offs are designed (which make absolutly no sence alot of good teams and regions cancel each other out) No other true football state punishes their strong regions and teams this way. To win it all there must be good teams, coaches, and great luck.

Franklin or Ooltewah will take the Gold ball home.

Millington could be a huge factor. They have a ton of speed. Tausean Holmes is quite possible the best playmaker in the state. He is averaging over 15 yards per carry and has scored 25 Td's.

Go Trojans!

Tausean Holmes for 5a Back of the Year!!