THE FINAL WaCoJaCo 100% CORRECT 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

THE FINAL WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo 100% CORRECT 5A TOP 10

1) Ooltewah

2) Brentwood

3) Franklin

4) Farragut

5) Dobyns Bennet

6) Millington

7) Oakland

8) Germantown

9) Whitehaven

10) Hendersonville

Congradulations to all 10 teams, your checks will be mailed Monday.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE FINAL WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo 100% CORRECT 5A TOP 10

1) Ooltewah

2) Brentwood

3) Franklin

4) Farragut

5) Dobyns Bennet

6) Millington

7) Oakland

8) Germantown

9) Whitehaven

10) Hendersonville

Congradulations to all 10 teams, your checks will be mailed Monday.

Roll Tribe !!

listen as a south fan i hate DB with a passion never like'd em....never will....but i do have to admit that they should of won this past friday.......but as always in the first round they choked........ i truly believe they could play sullivan centrall or unicoi county in the first round and they would lose only because they are straight up true 1st round chokers /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

listen as a south fan i hate DB with a passion never like'd em....never will....but i do have to admit that they should of won this past friday.......but as always in the first round they choked........ i truly believe they could play sullivan centrall or unicoi county in the first round and they would lose only because they are straight up true 1st round chokers /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Leave it to a South fan to rub it in. Sorry DB is in a region that has really tough teams from Knoxville and must play really tough teams from Knox or Chatt in round 1, unlike South who plays cupcakes until the semis. South has beat 1 team west of morristown in the playoffs ever, it was powell like 15 years ago. DB has beaten teams west of morristown in the regular season all the time and the playoffs all the time. So south is lucky they avoid these teams until late rounds like the semis, DB has no choice but to play them early and gets toasted. At least DB can count more then 1 win against these teams. So South can win all the semis they like, but it will never add up when a KNox team or Chatt team knocks you off your block. Just be glad you can wait until round 4 instead of round 1 like DB.

Leave it to a South fan to rub it in. Sorry DB is in a region that has really tough teams from Knoxville and must play really tough teams from Knox or Chatt in round 1, unlike South who plays cupcakes until the semis. South has beat 1 team west of morristown in the playoffs ever, it was powell like 15 years ago. DB has beaten teams west of morristown in the regular season all the time and the playoffs all the time. So south is lucky they avoid these teams until late rounds like the semis, DB has no choice but to play them early and gets toasted. At least DB can count more then 1 win against these teams. So South can win all the semis they like, but it will never add up when a KNox team or Chatt team knocks you off your block. Just be glad you can wait until round 4 instead of round 1 like DB.

Thank you for calling Greeneville, Morristown West and East and Tennessee High Cupcakes. We will all pull for you in the future. I try to stay classy 98% percent of the time. But with arrogant posts like this, it is hard to do so. DB is the flagship of NET football and your successs or lack of success is important to all of us.

One word for you Bud, would be humility. Get behind Graham Clark and talk to him as a responsible fan. I would love to have a son play for him. I played against him and coached against him and have talked to him at Wrestling meets and BB games. Class Guy that can coach the fool out of a football team. This DB team was lucky to have won 8 games let alone 10. Clark overcame injuries and personnel changes throughout the year. DB had decent speed for a big boy school. But I saw Science Hill zip around you all night and the speed factor wasn't close. But DB was a more sound Football team than the Toppers. Sound Football (good coaching) can beat speed most of the time.

I still remember the summer and early season posts and I assure you that you would more have easily welcomed a ten and 0 season then.

Bottom line, when you are down leave the arrogance at home, it hard to get behind you DB fans, but I will always support Graham and the DB football players.

Former Topper,

Former Viking Coach,

Retired Coach and Admistrator GHS

David Hollowell

That is funny stuff right there. I thought that North was made up of DB transfers? We beat that team pretty solid on friday and I am sure that if you played South,GHS,East,West and THS on a yearly basis, you might not have to worry about a 10-0 regular season and a #1 ranking so then, being knocked out in the first round would not sting as much as it does every year. Maybe Mcminn feels they got a cupcake in round 1 this year. Why go hating on others because DB can't get it done when it counts?

Look it just shows this year that Reg. 1 is down.....Our number four seed went into DB and came away with a win... Only other game that might be called close was the Soddy Daisy and Bearden game.. but from what I heard after SD got there heads out of their behinds this game wasn't close.... But to be COCKY Reg 2. dominated..lol

Go Owls

maybe you should re read my post there BUD /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" even though it was very hard to do i was complimenting DB saying that they were the better team..but it is ignorant DB fans like you which makes me despise DB even more always blaming and putting down everyone else instead of manning up and have DB to blame for not making it past the first round against worse teams then there own /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />