District 14A...the best in the state?

volfan007

lol...yea...well it makes up for that 11 or so point win against dyersburg...but I'll see you at the game tonight red

I wasn't there lastnigh..but im going tonight.

I heard that it was over after the 1st Quarter..we were up by 18 or something..i heard there was like 3 or 4 dunks.

Tonights game will be very different though...but I think we're ready.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be more impressive because of his supporting cast of players around him...Lot of difference playing for Halls and then going to Dyer County and playing....

I guess Demarcus Patrick, Darius Ivory, Kevan Ward, Robert Richmond, and Rodney Foster weren't a great supporting cast huh??? Let's be serious here! lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess Demarcus Patrick, Darius Ivory, Kevan Ward, Robert Richmond, and Rodney Foster weren't a great supporting cast huh??? Let's be serious here! lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're not serious ??....Dyer County's supporting cast vs Halls' supporting cast ??...No....no comparison sorry...

The word "Great" gets misused on this site an awful lot...Those players you mentioned ??...Good...Not "great"...

Guest snakedriver

After seeing Humboldt dismantle Peabody tonite..........I'll get thrown under the bus for this remark..............but LC might be able to stay within 10 points of Humboldt in the 4th quarter........maybe....Humboldt runs the table in 14a this year.

After seeing Humboldt dismantle Peabody tonite..........I'll get thrown under the bus for this remark..............but LC might be able to stay within 10 points of Humboldt in the 4th quarter........maybe....Humboldt runs the table in 14a this year.

It's possible....But it was Trenton...They should have looked great against them....Lake County will be the only team to be able to somewhat match-up physically....It'll be a great game...

Humboldt always has a couple of " stinker games" they play each year...

It's possible....But it was Trenton...They should have looked great against them....Lake County will be the only team to be able to somewhat match-up physically....It'll be a great game...

Humboldt always has a couple of " stinker games" they play each year...

Humboldt has never had a team this deep...Atleast 6 guys capable of scoring 20 points on any given night...Hard to have a stinker game when you've got so many scorers..Scary thing is that this team is nowhere near as good as it will be come 09'...You can see it, progressively every game the team looks better...

I'm starting to think that Quan Campbell is going to take over as point guard of this team...When he comes in the game, the offense just runs more efficiently...He's proven to be a very good passer early in the season and creates well off the dribble...Tonight he had 24 off the bench including a three pointer at the buzzer to end the first period...

P&G, this team has an awful lot of weapons and is as deep as ever..Outside of Manassas, I don't really see a team playing with the Vikings other than maybe Lake Co and Temple in Murfreesburo...

Humboldt has never had a team this deep...Atleast 6 guys capable of scoring 20 points on any given night...Hard to have a stinker game when you've got so many scorers..Scary thing is that this team is nowhere near as good as it will be come 09'...You can see it, progressively every game the team looks better...

I'm starting to think that Quan Campbell is going to take over as point guard of this team...When he comes in the game, the offense just runs more efficiently...He's proven to be a very good passer early in the season and creates well off the dribble...Tonight he had 24 off the bench including a three pointer at the buzzer to end the first period...

P&G, this team has an awful lot of weapons and is as deep as ever..Outside of Manassas, I don't really see a team playing with the Vikings other than maybe Lake Co and Temple in Murfreesburo...

They have had state tournament caliber teams for what, five years in a row??...They have had state championship material for four years in a row....

No rings and no silver balls...

And they will have to play lights out to beat Manassas...

Mark my words they will have a couple "stinker games" and they will come at inopportune times...But if they go whatever and two with a Gold Ball it won't matter will it??....

If the humboldt team that showed up against Union City and Trenton..You may be right..If the Humboldt team that played against Dyersurg shows up...not only will Lake Co get within 10 points..Humboldt will get beat..!

THERE is no bus for u. just for those who are always throwing humboldt under one. hey if it was uc or lc blowing teams out they would be like man these guys are great . but humboldt gets the, they played a alright gAME. These boys and girls are doing great so can the boldt get a little respect. hey they greatest team alive went to state and lost to uc.lol just want to stop the buts and just say this team might kick a little basketball butt this year. a fan that is at ALL the games