CAK vs. Alcoa

tornadogold

Best of luck to Alcoa from Pirate Country. See you in BORO!!!

Hey now...Alcoa doesn't need any luck, reserve that for CAK. We need all the luck, bad weather, cross eyed officials, prayers, etc... that we can get. The Alcoa ticket lady tells me they love to "kill the christians", yikes!!! If I see any lions in cages I'm going home. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stars:

Does she have a Dempsey flat toed kicking shoe too? If so, we're pretty sure what she uses that for! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

'Dad she's got too uv 'em......momma's feats look like a tube uv them big Grand store bought biscuits...Once thay 've ben busted open....Doe err.... eye meen feats..... Jest comes sqwershin' out everwhair........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Castro is #24 and plays RB and some CB. He was injured most of the season, but is now healthier than he has been all year. Nice speed, north & south runner, good compliment to #9. Wish he were coming back next year but he is a senior.

I believe Castro #24 is originally from VA and moved here several years ago. CAK has primarily used him at CB until earlier this year when CAK's starting FB was lost for the err, umm, well just lost. Castro has good vision, and hits the hole quickly. If he gets through the DL, he can go. I particularly like the way he covers up the ball.

He has not gotten the number of touches I would like to see. I suspect this is because the offensive scheme was designed around different personnell.

#9 Kolinsky is a very good power back. When he finally healed up a few weeks ago, we got to see him at his best of the year IMO. He showed surprisingly good speed. However, another injury (hip flexor) had him at 1st and 2nd gear only (as FBD would say) last week. We need #9 and all of our players at full speed to give it our best effort against Alcoa. I would like to see #24 with a few more touches this week to take some pressure off Kolinsky. Go Warriors!

Was Kolinsky banged up the first time Alcoa played CAK? CAK did not use him as much as I thought they would.

Yes. My understanding is that he was hobbled prior to the season. I know he was held out of several of the scrimmages and 7 on 7 before the season. I don't recall the exact issue now though.

Then he ended up with a partially separated shoulder in a game prior to the Alcoa game. He's a very tough kid who wants to be on the field hurt or not; you can tell by watching on the sidelines. Just how much the injuries effected him or the game plan I can't say. What I did notice was that it appeared to me his top speed picked up later in the season and it appeared to me he was playing at his best prior to injuring (or reinjuring) his hip. He pulled up big time on a break away run heading for the endzone. It looked bad to me and I thought it was a hamstring but fortunately it wasn't.

Was Kolinsky banged up the first time Alcoa played CAK? CAK did not use him as much as I thought they would.

Yes, he was still nursing a shoulder he hurt at Loudon. Really was just getting healed up at the time of the Sweetwater game...he had good stats that night and looked more like himself. Also started off that way the next week against Rockwood, but the injury bug bit him again...still had good numbers that night. Against GP he was productive but not nearly as productive at the end of the runs like he usually is, once again due to lingering injuries. He is a tough young man and refuses to sit out a complete game to heal up, I guess being a senior kind of adds to that. I doubt he will be 100% against Alcoa, but I'm sure he will give the team all that he has.

Do you two not have phones?

And why do these stoopid advertisements keep getting in to MY posts?----------->

What's a phone?

I didn't realize that was an advertisement until just now. I was impressed with your graphics expertise!

Anyway, the real question is why do we have so much time to spend on CoachT? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />