#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

I dont think it was a surprise blowout I expected Greenback to win. Although I was pulling for Hampton.

I have not had the opportunity to see Greenback play this year but appears to me it could be a high scoring affair.

With either team pulling out a close one.

Good luck to all Friday.

Oh, I expected Greenback to win, but I didn't expect them to win by 42, did you?

Greenback will be the toughest challenge that the Rams will have faced all year. This one depends on which Ram team shows up, the team that showed up last Friday vs. Coalfield could make this an interesting game. The team that showed up vs. Hampton will get blown out. Greenback is expected to win and should win this one. The Rams will win this one if we have our heads on right and don't get caught up in the hype. Go Rams!

Greenback will be the toughest challenge that the Rams will have faced all year. This one depends on which Ram team shows up, the team that showed up last Friday vs. Coalfield could make this an interesting game. The team that showed up vs. Hampton will get blown out. Greenback is expected to win and should win this one. The Rams will win this one if we have our heads on right and don't get caught up in the hype. Go Rams!

The HYPE is the least of your worries.If you want to be in the game, you have to stop the pasing attack of Bunkie, and thats a hard task to do.Their D-line is pretty good to.Watch out for BIG 70 and 74.They will make their presence known.Gota pull for Region-2 boys in black in orange.

GHS-35

Grace-7