#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

Guest Shocker0

Sounds like Grace shouldnt even show up

Well it is a home game for Grace so they don't need to worry about fuel costs. If the game was at Greenback they would probably just forfiet to save the trouble /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Grace shouldnt even show up, maybe the game shouldnt even be played because we all know what people think is going to happen in any game is the way it always ends up RIGHT??? Its so weak when the people that dont even play the game run their mouth the most. Good luck to both teams both have had a great year. These are kids for crying out loud.

WONDERFUL POST!!!

WONDERFUL POST!!!

I liked GB alot better when they were under the radar and I hope this is not players on here posting. Anyone from GB that thinks Grace is not a good team may have a empty feeling come Friday night. Saying that I still think GB will win and I think it will be a shoot out.

actually not this week the tssaa sent us our first region champs trophy so we were outright and we got 1# seed

you did get the # 1 seed and the trophy but thanks to the schedule that was set up by the previous coach you guys won the tie breaker. overall record of the teams that hampton, cosby and grace played.

Hampton 52 wins 48 loss winning % 52%

Cosby 40 wins 60 loss winning % 40%

Grace 34 wins 66 loss winning % 34%

so now i guess it is easy to see why grace won the tie breaker

you did get the # 1 seed and the trophy but thanks to the schedule that was set up by the previous coach you guys won the tie breaker. overall record of the teams that hampton, cosby and grace played.

Hampton 52 wins 48 loss winning % 52%

Cosby 40 wins 60 loss winning % 40%

Grace 34 wins 66 loss winning % 34%

so now i guess it is easy to see why grace won the tie breaker

Another hater, we won the Region as set forth by the TSSAA rules, no need to debate it.....