Page vs. Giles County

timeflies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you got to see the spanking in person!!!! I think that was FIVE in a row.

Yeah....last Friday was a "real" spanking....13-7.....your name is appropriate! you guys were still holding your breath until the last pick.

Sure it is 5 in a row now.....let's go backwards for 10 years and see what the record is????

Giles has one more year to run wild...then I see the Coach moving on....no malice intended...just what he does.

Yeah....last Friday was a "real" spanking....13-7.....your name is appropriate! you guys were still holding your breath until the last pick.

Sure it is 5 in a row now.....let's go backwards for 10 years and see what the record is????

Giles has one more year to run wild...then I see the Coach moving on....no malice intended...just what he does.

Oh yes, lets return to those good old days, especially when the present is not working out the way you want. We've been running wild in Giles for years.........It's great that you can see in to the future also. Did you really watch the Bobcats practice today? And Lipscomb? How did you manage that? Bombsquad knows a lot of big words, but he seems a little full of himself. I am talking about Bomb on this thread, because I don't want him to read this and have his feelings hurt. He is precious.

Well well.....alltherash......my point was simple ...or so I thought until you applied your diminished mental capacity to this. AND you think Bombsquad is full of himself...take a look in the mirror.

I was at both practices and how I accomplished that shall remain quiet.

Page DOMINATED GC for YEARS and took mercy on them many many times. Here's the point now and don't miss it.....talent in 3a public schools run in cycles....Page had a long cycle and like most 3a schools went thru a down period.......your time is coming..........your coach's background????......what is the longest he has stayed at a school and has he coached long anywhere he had losing teams.

Mark my words......a few more great seasons and he will move on...or have you guys already forgot Tim J. It's called MONEY!!

By the way...we used to get some real laughs out of the GC posters some years back when we heard that Tyler Smith was going to play football...now that was a gas.

Get on here and do your barking now while you can.

Some of the GC fans are great to talk to ....but dude.....go rock your own bus...that is about your speed.

ahapplet, you really think I'm the kind of poster who just sits on one thread waiting on replies? Well, I am. However, that gets boring so I start looking at other threads... Then I happen upon this little experiment. Are you really going to run away to a thread of a team you beat? Tell you what... why don't you get some rest, wake up tomorrow, put on a fresh pair of Pull-Ups, and use your big boy voice over in the thread that is relevant.

So you got to see the spanking in person!!!! I think that was FIVE in a row.

So you think 13-7 is a "spanking"?

What did (or do) your parents whip you with?...............................a feather duster? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So you think 13-7 is a "spanking"?

What did (or do) your parents whip you with?...............................a feather duster? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the score was 13-6,thats a spanking,13-7 is just a thumping.just joking.it was a very good game by both teams under sloppy conditions.when bo threw that last interception i thought page was going to put the game away.but the cats stepped it up and pulled it out.OC said on the post game show that the plays they were calling was intended to pick up first downs so they could run out the clock and that he would have rather t.houston slide down instead of scoring so page could not get the ball back.

Here's the point now and don't miss it.....talent in 3a public schools run in cycles....Page had a long cycle and like most 3a schools went thru a down period.......

Tell me, why does it only run in cycles in public schools, according to the DL posters all their talented students have been there since the fifth grade or before.

Tell me, why does it only run in cycles in public schools, according to the DL posters all their talented students have been there since the fifth grade or before.

Its not the DL talent that makes them a great team every year. Its the coaching system. These players start by running the basic version of the offense during middle school and gradually learn more and more. In the 9th grade the freshman do not play with the varsity unless the chose to do so at the end of the season. In the 9th grade they run the same offense and defense the varsity does. This is carried over when they get to the 10th grade in the jv games. By the time the players see action on Friday nights they have the offensive and defensive formations down to a science. This is why most players have to wait till their senior year to be in the spot light, with the exception of a few juniors and occasionally sophomores.

Page gave a strong effort and has nothing to be ashamed of. They had a great season and accomplished more than most of this regions players a priveledged to achieve by not only making the playoffs, but taking out a 1 seed from an opposing region. Congratulations to Page and all they achieved this season. They stood toe to toe with Giles and Lipscomb this year. Best of luck to the Patriots in years to come!