Ooltewah vs Soddy Daisy II

VOID70

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy has never really stunk...but the Refs ALWAYS have....About how much do you think they bring in a game there? 200-250 maybe

8 wins in 3 years.... that is quite bad.

and i dont know exactly. i hope we pay them well. i mean, that is awful nice of them. maybe we should get the refs from the knox areas in soddy and start payin them. maybe with the money they could buy some glasses so they dont stink so bad.

or they could buy some chill pills so they arent such *** *****

8 wins in 3 years.... that is quite bad.

and i dont know exactly. i hope we pay them well. i mean, that is awful nice of them. maybe we should get the refs from the knox areas in soddy and start payin them. maybe with the money they could buy some glasses so they dont stink so bad.

or they could buy some chill pills so they arent such *** *****

He is trying to push your buttons..... Soddy had a great year! Can't wait to see how they fair next year... Come out and support the Owls tonight if you have nothing to do...

He is trying to push your buttons..... Soddy had a great year! Can't wait to see how they fair next year... Come out and support the Owls tonight if you have nothing to do...

i know. we all know if a team was really paying refs, theyd get caught.

but i really hope the owls go all the way. id love to see the defending state champ owls come to soddy on September 4th next year and have a real slobber knocker. just a shame that this rivalry gets moved to the second week.

really soddys schedule stinks next year. soddy has 3 big games (hixson, red bank, and ooltewah). they are the first 3 games

i know. we all know if a team was really paying refs, theyd get caught.

but i really hope the owls go all the way. id love to see the defending state champ owls come to soddy on September 4th next year and have a real slobber knocker. just a shame that this rivalry gets moved to the second week.

really soddys schedule stinks next year. soddy has 3 big games (hixson, red bank, and ooltewah). they are the first 3 games

you shouldnt mention Hixson in the same sentence as Red Bank and Ooltewah /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />