(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville plays hard and gets a repeat of two years ago.

HHS- 21

FHS- 17

with respect and i will keep it to game talk ( not like last thread rhs- hhs ) i cant see HHS winning this game, yes your boys have been getting it done all season but this Franklin team is a machine ( this has nothing to do with region or anything like that)

I really think you would have had a better chance versus Brentwood - FHS tore apart Hunter lane, think H.L coach said they were the best team they faced all year.

I know we play these games on the field not the paper, but i gave you the common opponet of RHS and your HHS when they played Dickson Co - we both agreed pretty close stats..

look at the common opponets now with FHS and HHS

FHS- 27

Ravenwood-0

FHS- 31

HL- 0

FHS-42

Mcgacvock-6

FHS-42

Dickson Co--14

and a non common opponet but they wholloped Centenial 35-14 just 2 weeks ago

i will be surprised if they HHS keeps it close but to ur all credit you seem to get it done week after week, but FHS has two of the best backs in the state,beat a bigger mccallie and a hillsoboro team-

QB nichols 113 - 179 1956 yds 13 td - 2 int

Running back

Lee 108- 773 7.6 ave

Ford 158 -1327 8.3 ave 18 tds

needless to say it will be HHS on defense that will need to win the game for you-

good luck this week and sure the place will be rockin again.

with respect and i will keep it to game talk ( not like last thread rhs- hhs ) i cant see HHS winning this game, yes your boys have been getting it done all season but this Franklin team is a machine ( this has nothing to do with region or anything like that)

I really think you would have had a better chance versus Brentwood - FHS tore apart Hunter lane, think H.L coach said they were the best team they faced all year.

I know we play these games on the field not the paper, but i gave you the common opponet of RHS and your HHS when they played Dickson Co - we both agreed pretty close stats..

look at the common opponets now with FHS and HHS

FHS- 27

Ravenwood-0

FHS- 31

HL- 0

FHS-42

Mcgacvock-6

FHS-42

Dickson Co--14

and a non common opponet but they wholloped Centenial 35-14 just 2 weeks ago

i will be surprised if they HHS keeps it close but to ur all credit you seem to get it done week after week, but FHS has two of the best backs in the state,beat a bigger mccallie and a hillsoboro team-

QB nichols 113 - 179 1956 yds 13 td - 2 int

Running back

Lee 108- 773 7.6 ave

Ford 158 -1327 8.3 ave 18 tds

needless to say it will be HHS on defense that will need to win the game for you-

good luck this week and sure the place will be rockin again.

Can't wait for the challenge. Hendersonville backs down from no team, no matter how talented they may be. Do ya'll in Region 6 consider Franklin to be a better team than Brentwood?

Can't wait for the challenge. Hendersonville backs down from no team, no matter how talented they may be. Do ya'll in Region 6 consider Franklin to be a better team than Brentwood?

Cant say that Franklin or Brentwood is better than the other. Granted Brentwood beat Franklin earlier this year but IMO Franklin gave that game away and could have easily won the game if they continued to play like they did in the first half. Once again, IMO the coaches lost the game for Franklin that night in putting in a safe scheme in the second half instead of continuing to take it to em.

As for the FHS HHS game, this one always seems to be a good game. I participated in 3 of these matchups in HS in the playoffs. Each team won a game with the score of 31-0 and Franklin took one of the games in OT when HHS decided to go for 2 instead of kicking the XP. SHould be an exciting game again this season. Wish I could be there

This is going to be an excellent game!! Franklin's offense has been a well-oiled machine of late. Graham Nichols to Jarriel Eaton is one of the best QB/WR duos in the state, and of course you cannot forget about the 3-headed monster in the backfield with Ford, Lee, and Dye. On the defensive side of the ball, Donnie Webb has that Rebel D in top notch form, not letting Hunters Lane do anything last night.

2 years ago, H-ville came down to Franklin and pulled one of the biggest in the playoffs that year. Their WingT offense ran down our throats that night. Not this time! The Rebels (who played in that game) will have revenge on their minds and the gamebreakers (Ford, Lee, Eaton) will find a way to advance Franklin to the 3rd Round.

Like I said at the top, this will be a great game, probably one of the best in the state on Friday. FHS seems to play their best on the road, and it'll be a very close ballgame that will be decided in the 4th quarter... Rebels 21, Commandos 14

Best of luck to Hatfield and H-ville!

Cant say that Franklin or Brentwood is better than the other. Granted Brentwood beat Franklin earlier this year but IMO Franklin gave that game away and could have easily won the game if they continued to play like they did in the first half. Once again, IMO the coaches lost the game for Franklin that night in putting in a safe scheme in the second half instead of continuing to take it to em.

As for the FHS HHS game, this one always seems to be a good game. I participated in 3 of these matchups in HS in the playoffs. Each team won a game with the score of 31-0 and Franklin took one of the games in OT when HHS decided to go for 2 instead of kicking the XP. SHould be an exciting game again this season. Wish I could be there

I dont think you can blame the coaches for the Brentwood loss. We just didn't execute in the 2nd half, and Brentwood wanted it more. Hopefully we get another crack at 'em if we can beat H-ville!

i was surprised BHS beat Franklin i was , BHS does remind me alot of your team- dont know how they do it but they do, gool ol fashion football and fundamentals- Brentwood is very very stout on defensive side of ball