(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

No, we all know Brentwood is better because Brentwood beat them, at their place.

I hope you hold onto that thought....Brentwood did not face the same Rebels team that they are today...If you remember, the game was lost in the final minutes,

"I know that Franklin is on a mission...we could only hope for a rematch....." was the football players comments.

One Game at a Time...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you hold onto that thought....Brentwood did not face the same Rebels team that they are today...If you remember, the game was lost in the final minutes,

"I know that Franklin is on a mission...we could only hope for a rematch....." was the football players comments.

One Game at a Time...

You sound like the Centennial guy.

Statistically, Franklin is better on the road.

Stats mean squat. All you Franklin supporters have been reading the Centennial threads too long. If stats make the better team, why play the game? Just show up with your book of stats and let the accountants figure out who wins, right? Wrong. It's settled on the field, no excuses. All we've been hearing since that game is that Brentwood got lucky, if only there weren't so many penalties, or turnovers, etc., etc. etc.

Stats mean squat. All you Franklin supporters have been reading the Centennial threads too long. If stats make the better team, why play the game? Just show up with your book of stats and let the accountants figure out who wins, right? Wrong. It's settled on the field, no excuses. All we've been hearing since that game is that Brentwood got lucky, if only there weren't so many penalties, or turnovers, etc., etc. etc.

Within the next two weeks, you're going to be full from eating all that crow.

Wrong. Alabama lost to Louisiana-Monroe last year, does that make ULM a better team? No, they just got lucky.

If you say that brentwood got lucky, you must be smoking something bro.

Brentwood had two times more penalties, thirty yards in one of franklins touchdown drives and still manages to pull out a W. Brentwood out-blocked, out-ran, out-tackled, out-covered, and out-coached Franklin on that cold October night.

Go play some baseball and get off the real-men threads

But nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you say that brentwood got lucky, you must be smoking something bro.

Brentwood had two times more penalties, thirty yards in one of franklins touchdown drives and still manages to pull out a W. Brentwood out-blocked, out-ran, out-tackled, out-covered, and out-coached Franklin on that cold October night.

Go play some baseball and get off the real-men threads

But nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This thread is about Hville vs Franklin.... not Brentwood vs Franklin

but while on the topic, to say that Bwood out-(blocked,ran,tackled,etc.) against Franklin has got to be the dumbest statement i have ever heard or else its just proving that Franklin is a better team because if they did all that better than Franklin and Barely, i mean BARLEY beat them..... idk it might get ugly when Franklin comes out in the rematch and plays like they can.

But back on topic....

HVille- nowhere near as tested as Franklin

i don't think they will be able to handle Franklin's offense and Franklins D has been playing out of their minds not allowing a TD the past 6 QTrs i believe(correct me if im worng)...

Franklin 31(Big #16 shows his leg and connects from 35 yds)

Hville 10

This thread is about Hville vs Franklin.... not Brentwood vs Franklin

but while on the topic, to say that Bwood out-(blocked,ran,tackled,etc.) against Franklin has got to be the dumbest statement i have ever heard or else its just proving that Franklin is a better team because if they did all that better than Franklin and Barely, i mean BARLEY beat them..... idk it might get ugly when Franklin comes out in the rematch and plays like they can.

But back on topic....

HVille- nowhere near as tested as Franklin

i don't think they will be able to handle Franklin's offense and Franklins D has been playing out of their minds not allowing a TD the past 6 QTrs i believe(correct me if im worng)...

Franklin 31(Big #16 shows his leg and connects from 35 yds)

Hville 10

I'm liking our chances already. Just the way teams usually get beat by teams with "less talent"(hahahaha- I don't believe that for a second) The Superior Team comes in overconfident or looking past a team to get to another and BAM! SMASH! POW! they get it handed to them. Time and time again it happens ask Florida or Michigan(last year) and so many more. Maybe that's what happened in the first Franklin-Brentwood, every other excuse has been used except the weather, must have been really great weather.

All year long Hendersonville has played one game at a time with a very workman like attitude, and that will not change this week. The game is won with superior preparation and execution on Game DAY. both of which the Commandos will bring to the game.

Maybe all the Franklin parents, Alum and maybe players who are posting here now will have their team ready to play Brentwood this week and maybe we can Win again and move on and watch the Franklin-Brentwood rematch. no wait that wouldn't work will it.

GO COMMANDOS. ANOTHER WEEK, PREPARE-FOCUS-EXECUTE, That's how the job is done.