(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

Sorry the week at a time we underdog ( you were not that last week ) and the franklin overlooki us will not go this week franklin will not o erlook ans if they do blink they hav e the advantage on all sides of tje ball and can get away with it . As much as I admire ur team and our debates I think your season ends friday

Dude, who are you too even talk about Franklin no one knows who you are, you bandwagon every team Hendersonville faces and assume that Hendersonville will lose to every team they face. you are a class A Idiot.

now back on topic i think hville is a great team with potential. yeah yazzie is a good player but the specialty is not all about him. you have to consider the blocking of the first wedge on kickoff return and on punt return. Good luck to both teams and hope for the best for both teams.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, who are you too even talk about Franklin no one knows who you are, you bandwagon every team Hendersonville faces and assume that Hendersonville will lose to every team they face. you are a class A Idiot.

now back on topic i think hville is a great team with potential. yeah yazzie is a good player but the specialty is not all about him. you have to consider the blocking of the first wedge on kickoff return and on punt return. Good luck to both teams and hope for the best for both teams.

FranklinRebs, The people on here are used to his cheap talk. We know he is the King of everything and a Master of nothing. Every week (it seems like), he comes on here talking his numbers making his claims to greatness and every week he seems to be wrong. From what I can tell he is an Independence Supporter (I mean that in the Equipment sense) if you catch my drift. We are actually starting to like him. Sorta a Good Luck Charm -not really.

As for the game, we look forward to hosting you guys and hope our guys are as prepared as they have been the last few weeks. The are playing with a purpose and a desire that is evident on the field. They seem to be doing what is ask of them and beleiving in themselves.

How the talent, stats and match ups stack up, I couldn't tell you. Haven't seen Franklin play but I believe our team understands every opponent deserves their attention and respect. Looking forward to a great game with another class act opponent.

I am pretty sure you predict us to lose every single week. What team do you root for exactly, or are you just anti-Sumner County? Yeah, this is already getting pretty annoying seeing all this Brentwood-Franklin rematch nonsense. Hey Franklin, you still have to come to Hendersonville and win a football game, and to all the real Franklin fans out there ya'l know that is easier said than done.

I agree, there shouldn't be any Brentwood-Franklin talk on this thread. The Rebels' and the Bruins' games are not "locks" whatsoever. Franklin fans just had to retaliate to an ignorant Brentwood fan(s). And, even if some Franklin fans may not be worried about this week's game, I don't think that means the players don't realize that they are playing a quality football team.

i dk who goldendome is but dude u run ur mouth way to much u just need to stick ur foot in ur mouth and shut up cuz i think u just say watever comes out ur butt......wich aint good...................and like i said last week.......there is the old lsu sayin "fear the hat"........HATFIELD AND THE COMMANDOS GET IT DONE THIS WEEK ALONG WIT THE GREAT OUTSTANDING COMMANDO CRAZIE.....FRANKLIN HASNT FACED A CROWD LIKE THIS ALL YEAR LONG.....HHS CROWD WILL BE A FACTOR

Ever been to a Region 6 game? The Rebels played at Independence, who, earlier in the year had high hopes and their crowd was incredible. Also, Franklin went into Ravenwood, a very loud environment, and won. I don't think the crowd will be a factor at all. Before you try to proclaim HHS a daunting place to visit, go to some Region 6 games buddy

Crowd will not be a factor for the rebels, they play in hostile environment almost every away game in region 6. And, they will probably have almost as large of a crowd as hendersonville will

As for the game i think franklin is one of, if not, the best teams in the state. asides from the brenwood game they have been rolling over opponents all year long. I don't think hville will be able to keep up with the rebels

Franklin by at least 17

Ever been to a Region 6 game? The Rebels played at Independence, who, earlier in the year had high hopes and their crowd was incredible. Also, Franklin went into Ravenwood, a very loud environment, and won. I don't think the crowd will be a factor at all. Before you try to proclaim HHS a daunting place to visit, go to some Region 6 games buddy

I agree....I have been to a couple of Frnklins games this year...They are loud even at the away field.

I think this should be a good game I have to say, looking at the way franklin has played and won...Im gonna have to pick the rebels..

rebels 42

hendersonville 14

You guys are smoking something silly. Get off the stuff and don't under estimate the talent in Region 5-5A. The team play of some of the metro play maybe but also realize the program Coach Hat and others out here have built. We came to your place 2 years ago(or have you forgot), you played the same teams in that same region then didn't you?

And for Franklin having as many fans there as the Commandos your on the really good stuff. No way no how does that happen.

Your running game will not be nearly as effective as you think. Coach Griffs D will come to play and you folks in Williamson County will know its a football game and not futbol or soccer. We have alot of pride in Hville and we play with it. Ask the 2006 REBS.

It will be a very competitive game and if it gets to the fourth quarter close & or less the odds are not in your favor. That's when the pride kicks in. Ask Ravenwood ask Gallatin Heck get the 2006 Rebels together ask them.

Commandos stand proud and KTA baby!!!!

You guys are smoking something silly. Get off the stuff and don't under estimate the talent in Region 5-5A. The team play of some of the metro play maybe but also realize the program Coach Hat and others out here have built. We came to your place 2 years ago(or have you forgot), you played the same teams in that same region then didn't you?

And for Franklin having as many fans there as the Commandos your on the really good stuff. No way no how does that happen.

Your running game will not be nearly as effective as you think. Coach Griffs D will come to play and you folks in Williamson County will know its a football game and not futbol or soccer. We have alot of pride in Hville and we play with it. Ask the 2006 REBS.

It will be a very competitive game and if it gets to the fourth quarter close & or less the odds are not in your favor. That's when the pride kicks in. Ask Ravenwood ask Gallatin Heck get the 2006 Rebels together ask them.

Commandos stand proud and KTA baby!!!!

As a Centennial fan, I truly hope you're right.

But I don't think you are.