Oneida hosts Midway

What do you think T.L. would say, I don't think he would like the distraction. I would not want to ask him, i like to get him fired up, but I don't think this would be the one.

Hey Cleat....Don't think I got volunteered to ask him, because I didn't and I WON"T.It was just all in discussion.I am sure you,me or no one else will have to worry about getting him fired up this Friday!!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that i am going to have to pull for Region 2 in this one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck

Well we appreciate that but I think you need to be worrying about you and your teammates and that trip to Grace friday night! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Hope you win as well.

Well we appreciate that but I think you need to be worrying about you and your teammates and that trip to Grace friday night! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Hope you win as well.

I am ready and so are the others. This is what we have anticipated, and it is almost here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Good luck.

cleat and champ, two chickens in the hen house....I wouldn't think asking Coach Lambo if we can use a fogger at the entrance is a really big thing. Of course that is just me....I'd say he is so fixated on the football aspect of it, that it won't stress him at all. If you can come up with the machine....I'll ask him. If he says no.....I'll be sure to let you know in another post.

Dude, it is a small request and Tony is a good man....if he don't like it, I'm sure he knows how to say no graciously.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK boys.....I asked, and Coach Lambo quite graciously said no. Seems he just wants to keep everything as it is for right now. As superstitious as I am....I should have thought about that, too. You know on game day I have these little rituals that I do. I'm not going to expand on that too much, but lets just say I have some lucky articles of clothing. Coach Lambert has every right to control the aspects involving the game and if I offended him by asking..I hope he will accept my apologies. (it didn't appear to /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) Good luck to my boys and their fearless leader this week and don't forget to enjoy the ride along the way. I'm pulling hard for you guys!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK boys.....I asked, and Coach Lambo quite graciously said no. Seems he just wants to keep everything as it is for right now. As superstitious as I am....I should have thought about that, too. You know on game day I have these little rituals that I do. I'm not going to expand on that too much, but lets just say I have some lucky articles of clothing. Coach Lambert has every right to control the aspects involving the game and if I offended him by asking..I hope he will accept my apologies. (it didn't appear to /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) Good luck to my boys and their fearless leader this week and don't forget to enjoy the ride along the way. I'm pulling hard for you guys!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazoo, have you sharpened your tomahawk or is that a game day superstition as well. I heard the chUmp's superstition is to run bleachers at the Teepee and has a Rocky Balboa moment.

We won't use our weapons in this one.....we'll treat this like a lumbarjack match. We expect our boys to smack them off the field....where our "lumberjacks" (rednecks?!?! hillbillies?!?! Assorted demented folk?!?!) will plummet them a little more, then throw them back in! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> However, if we do resort to the Tomahawks or Knives, you can be sure we know how to use'em! I think my boys are ready. I'm glad Brown is back and healthy...he looked pretty good last week. He will meet Ray Ray head on, no doubt. Don't worry about no smoke....there will be plenty of fire! (in our eyes)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazattor

I am ready and so are the others. This is what we have anticipated, and it is almost here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Good luck.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!

Greenback comes to Oneida next week and the sparks will fly.

We'll see everybody on 11/21

GO KEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why Grace is even going to show up Friday night.

GO KEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!