Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

OK, let??™s play 2!!

It is very hard to beat a very good team twice in the same year, especially when the games are played so close together. WC is a talented team. They have very skilled and fast athletes that are well coached. This will be a scary game if you are a Smyrna supporter.

However, Smyrna is playing really good football (On both sides of the ball) right now. The Offence is really coming along. The QB play is night and day from early in the year. He has really taken care of the ball and moved the chains in key situations. With the QB play improving, the playmakers have been able to make plays. And the RB play has been very steady and reliable.

Defensively, what can be said, not many team have figured out how to move the ball on the Dogs. They are extremely fast and physical. They are athletic enough that if they make a mistake, their speed and athleticism can make up for it. (A coach??™s dream) But Smyrna??™s Defense is not invincible, it has hole and if teams figure it out, it could be trouble for the Dogs.

Many teams have yet to figure it out and if Smyrna keeps playing football like this, we could see something very special.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, I'm not. But in a hypothetical situation, Id rather say bring on the champs.

Yea, I think Smyrna and Oakland both have some big time business to handle Friday night. But it sure would be nice to see a rematch of one of the most physical HS football games I've seen in a long time.

Thank the good man above they both had a bye week after that battle.

We both need to be careful what we wish for, we may just get it.

Wow based on what we usually see from WC faithful, I am going to make a prediction just for them.

DUH C 110

SHS -15

Does that 125 point spread sound about right?

Somebody should tell the back to back defending champs to forfeit the game since they obviously have no chance at winning. Honestly some of the posts here are so comical. I love getting a good laugh out of them and they are even funnier when Smyrna rolls past a team that is so much "better" than them.

GO DAWGS!!!