Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm talking about mush mouth 86. We sat a guy for missing practice. No superior intellect smart eleck. I don't have a like'en for myself. Just stating facts sir. Good luck to you and your team.

I don't get the mush mouth deal??¦??¦.. Oh Well /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm not sure how you know he's playing. Maybe you heard something I haven??™t. All I heard is he??™s not suspended from school and he is still on the team. (Which I heard third hand and do not agree with if true.)

The only thing I have seen in print was that Coach Williams and the AD had "No Comment" as to how this will be handled.

But if he does, I too will be upset. I don't feel he should play. I think if you read any of my quotes you'd figure that out.

If he plays, that will set a very bad standard for him early in his head coaching career.

Any team that calls themselfs DUB-C must be full of thugs!!! You people call Smyrna thugs and you call yourselfs DUB-C??? Whats the difference???

Wildcats after the game!!!

DUB-C is a shortening for Wilson Central, the DUB part is for the DoUBle you in Wilson and the Central. Instead of typing (or saying) Wilson Central over and over in every sentence, we simply say DUB-C or WC. Usually the students of DUB-C say DUB-C its very simple.

Should be a great game tommorrow, good luck to both teams. Keep it clean!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

DUB-C is a shortening for Wilson Central, the DUB part is for the DoUBle you in Wilson and the Central. Instead of typing (or saying) Wilson Central over and over in every sentence, we simply say DUB-C or WC. Usually the students of DUB-C say DUB-C its very simple.

Should be a great game tommorrow, good luck to both teams. Keep it clean!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thats cool !

Instead of saying Smyrna over and over we say " Back-to-back State Champs " !

By the way, Smyrna has sat several players for missing practice ...ect ,things that happen at school.

Good luck WC !

Thats cool !

Instead of saying Smyrna over and over we say " Back-to-back State Champs " !

By the way, Smyrna has sat several players for missing practice ...ect ,things that happen at school.

Good luck WC !

That's great but lets sit guys for that and play kids that have been arested and charged with felonies. That makes great sense Back to back state champs. But we are thugs for saying Dub-C. You guys are so smart and have great morals. I see it now thanks ABD.

That's great but lets sit guys for that and play kids that have been arested and charged with felonies. That makes great sense Back to back state champs. But we are thugs for saying Dub-C. You guys are so smart and have great morals. I see it now thanks ABD.

The player who was charged with a felonie has not played .Calm down ! you dont even know if he is going to

play calm down .Breath in deeply.......now let it out slooooooowwwly . feel better ?

I know it's early but who do you think will win?

Personally...if WC loses to Smyrna again...this could become a recurring theme for both teams. It could be what Riverdale used to do to Smyrna. Smyrna this time does it to WC.*

Close game, Smyrna tops WC 21-17.

Editor's note*- This now officially cannot become a recurring theme!! As of today (11-12-08), Lebanon and Wilson Central are no longer the "red-headed" stepchildren of the Rutherford Co. Region 4. Both Wilson Central and Lebanon along with Mt Juliet have been placed in District 9 with the Sumner Co. schools.

The Rutherford Co. schools will comprise District 8 as a 6 team district.......................so if Smyrna does win; recurrance (sp) will probably have to occur somewhere in future play-offs---------HOW NICE!!

ole

Editor's note*- This now officially cannot become a recurring theme!! As of today (11-12-08), Lebanon and Wilson Central are no longer the "red-headed" stepchildren of the Rutherford Co. Region 4. Both Wilson Central and Lebanon along with Mt Juliet have been placed in District 9 with the Sumner Co. schools.

The Rutherford Co. schools will comprise District 8 as a 6 team district.......................so if Smyrna does win; recurrance (sp) will probably have to occur somewhere in future play-offs---------HOW NICE!!

ole

wow and why has this happened?