Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

I??™m not worried about that one bit. You would be surprised at how many Sullivan South families I??™m personally acquainted with through my oldest sons AAU team. It was basically the South basketball team plus my son and a kid from Central. We were like family for about three years??¦good people. He and the Central kid roomed together for two years in college.

Then come on over and join us, MLC brother /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope you enjoy your time better in our basketball seats Cap !!

Back at ya Batman! You know you guys are pre season #1??¦just like in football. It would be a shame to go through another undefeated regular season only to??¦well??¦you know??¦CHOKE /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ??¦??¦??¦??¦..AGAIN /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! Morgan better find a way to get Sensabaugh on the court or those other guys won??™t know what to do. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Back at ya Batman! You know you guys are pre season #1??¦just like in football. It would be a shame to go through another undefeated regular season only to??¦well??¦you know??¦CHOKE /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ??¦??¦??¦??¦..AGAIN /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! Morgan better find a way to get Sensabaugh on the court or those other guys won??™t know what to do. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

there's the Cap we all know and love!!! Stick it to em!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

there's the Cap we all know and love!!! Stick it to em!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have already told you that my wifes parents might not be able to stand my mouth should I get excited /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Back at ya Batman! You know you guys are pre season #1??¦just like in football. It would be a shame to go through another undefeated regular season only to??¦well??¦you know??¦CHOKE??¦??¦??¦??¦..AGAIN /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! Morgan better find a way to get Sensabaugh on the court or those other guys won??™t know what to do.

cap i'm still loving the signature /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but just out of curiousity how much longer are you gonnia have it up?i hope not until th.high beats south again because that could be awhile /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

cap i'm still loving the signature but just out of curiousity how much longer are you gonnia have it up?i hope not until th.high beats south again because that could be awhile

What signature /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ........ohhhhhhh that signature. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I almost forgot it was there! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Just kidding. I have about 17 days and 7 hours left of shame, but if South wins STATE I'm thinking about wearing it as a badge of honor from now on. NOT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously...I will put it in my pocket and pull it out next year during South week...just in case the Viking Crew should forget between now and then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />