Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

That's right- change back to the offense you ran so successfully for years under that game management mastermind Gregory. Better yet, change it during the week of your second round playoff game.

Even Better yet, do it against a team that is adept at stopping the run, and runs a version of it every day in practice.

Yea, that'll work. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

IMO, Bruins will worry more about what they do then what the Cougars might do. I think Coach Crawford's scheme will attempt to take away what Centennial does best and force them to do what they don't want to do. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And that's not inside locker room knowledge- that's just football.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right- change back to the offense you ran so successfully for years under that game management mastermind Gregory. Better yet, change it during the week of your second round playoff game.

Even Better yet, do it against a team that is adept at stopping the run, and runs a version of it every day in practice.

Yea, that'll work. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Exactly what I was thinking /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

For the record, I HIGHLY doubt any of these CHS Offensive Scheme Change rumors going around. Do you really think that Coach Mat would abandon the scheme that brought him 8 wins in the middle of the playoffs? Do you really think right before the team's second round playoff game that he will make his team memorize and perfect an entirely new set of formations, plays, and gameplan?

IF Chaz is unable to go Friday, it will likely be T.J. Leach who starts at QB, not Drew Kelly.

For the record, I HIGHLY doubt any of these CHS Offensive Scheme Change rumors going around. Do you really think that Coach Mat would abandon the scheme that brought him 8 wins in the middle of the playoffs? Do you really think right before the team's second round playoff game that he will make his team memorize and perfect an entirely new set of formations, plays, and gameplan?

IF Chaz is unable to go Friday, it will likely be T.J. Leach who starts at QB, not Drew Kelly.

is CHS the indy from last year- is brentwood the Franklin indy used to springboard its way to the BORO- tough one to call here- much as i want the underdog here, the BHS defense is the key BHS by 4

I honestly hope Chaz is not only good to play, but I hope he is at full speed. Because I am sick of hearing Centennial conjure up excuses for loosing to Franklin & Brentwood. I hope everything goes perfect for the CHS Cougars, and Brentwood still abuses them in every single aspect of the football game. Centennial needs to settle and be happy with 3rd in the region, because that is where they will stay as long as Franklin & Brentwood are still here.

I honestly hope Chaz is not only good to play, but I hope he is at full speed. Because I am sick of hearing Centennial conjure up excuses for loosing to Franklin & Brentwood. I hope everything goes perfect for the CHS Cougars, and Brentwood still abuses them in every single aspect of the football game. Centennial needs to settle and be happy with 3rd in the region, because that is where they will stay as long as Franklin & Brentwood are still here.

Centennial staying 3rd as you say is a huge accomplishment. The way the region is set up currently is ridiculous. There is a reason that Brentwood, Franklin, Independence, and Ravenwood are moving up to 6A next year. You are asking a school (Centennial) with a current student body of 1150 to compete with schools that have current enrollments of 1750.

When you fish, you go to the big lake instead of a pond because your chances increase of finding better fish and more of them. Centennial is just a small pond among oceans although I believe some others having been fishing out of their pond for sometime.

Centennial has no need to conjure excuses because things are not on a equal level to begin with. What I would like to know is what excuse will Brentwood use if Centennial wins? According to all the posts on here, there will not be one nor should there ever be an excuse to lose to the Cougars. Watch out Friday! All the pressure is on the Bruins.

something tells me Chaz will play

the kids got a huge love for the game and i doubt a thumb will keep him on the bench

oh and in case you forget, this is a guy who will kill you with his legs and last time i checked your thumb isn't on your feet!

Good point...but a friend told me it was his thumb on his throwing hand....which is definately a problem..for passing AND believe it or not RUNNING...because I have noticed Chaz likes to grab that ball and run as opposed to tucking it..( maybe he is still deciding to run or pass)...

Its hard to say , and Im sure he will do whats best for his team....he still maybe play defense or maybe he could catch swing passes etc?

Anyway...Congrats to Chaz for his nomination and for Graham Nichols on his nomination.