Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-0 Halftime, with the Bruins leading.

It's been a very defensive battle, with Brentwood being backed up within their own 20 for most of the half. However, a long run by #4 led to the only score of the game. The extra point missed.

Centennial has moved the ball much better than Brentwood, but two Chaz Scales interceptions ended solid drives. If the Cougars are going to win this, they CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

It's raining, so I won't be able to update until the end of the game.

It's been a very defensive battle, with Brentwood being backed up within their own 20 for most of the half. However, a long run by #4 led to the only score of the game. The extra point missed.

Centennial has moved the ball much better than Brentwood, but two Chaz Scales interceptions ended solid drives. If the Cougars are going to win this, they CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

thanks rock please let me know the final- sounds like great game-- be safe

48 14 fhs

Brentwood 21 Centennial 7, I left with about 5 minutes left.

Centennial had 3 turnovers, Brentwood had 0.

You lost Centennial. Face it, you lost. Stop making excuses, you lost when it counted. You had three turnovers and that is not an excuse that is a contributing factor too your Loss.

Excuses are tools of the incompetent. Which build monuments of nothingness. Those who practice in their uses are seldom capable of anything else

(definition of Centennial Football)

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

Franklin = "L" for CHS

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

Get used to it, disappointment is going to be a big part of your life.

You lost Centennial. Face it, you lost. Stop making excuses, you lost when it counted. You had three turnovers and that is not an excuse that is a contributing factor too your Loss.

Excuses are tools of the incompetent. Which build monuments of nothingness. Those who practice in their uses are seldom capable of anything else

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

Franklin = "L" for CHS

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

What the heck are you talking about? I'd love for you to elaborate on how I made excuses. Oh wait, you can't, because you're simply a mindless twat.

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

Franklin = "L" for CHS

Brentwood = "L" for CHS

Chilld dude, all he was doing was stating the turnover margin, however I do agree about your schtick on excuses

You post explaining the score, which was underscored by the fact that CHS had committed 3 turnovers while BHS had committed none. That typical explanation, just reeks of the usual Centennial banter of excuses. You lose your first two games to Brentwood and Page and then you go on a tear (winning 7 games). You talk about making history against Franklin, and Franklin shows everybody that "history" is still far away on the horizon for Centennial. You turn around and surprise Gallatin. Your Coach then responds in an interview explaining why the GHS game was a perfect example of what Centennial is capable of, and how he wished they had that Franklin game back (and interview which lift FHS hoping they would get another swing at Centennial in two weeks...) This week you step up against the region-champions Bruins, and once again the typical "upset" "make history" was spread all across CoachT. But once again Brentwood made an example of the Centennial Cougars.

What the heck are you talking about? I'd love for you to elaborate on how I made excuses. Oh wait, you can't, because you're simply a mindless twat.

You're right ...twit...twat...twit...twat....who cares. Remember this, Centennial had a great year. What was the name of that class 5a region just north of Nashville that just got slaughtered by your region. Hold your heads up......remember that Page loss really turned you guys around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You post explaining the score, which was underscored by the fact that CHS had committed 3 turnovers while BHS had committed none. That typical explanation, just reeks of the usual Centennial banter of excuses. You lose your first two games to Brentwood and Page and then you go on a tear (winning 7 games). You talk about making history against Franklin, and Franklin shows everybody that "history" is still far away on the horizon for Centennial. You turn around and surprise Gallatin. Your Coach then responds in an interview explaining why the GHS game was a perfect example of what Centennial is capable of, and how he wished they had that Franklin game back (and interview which lift FHS hoping they would get another swing at Centennial in two weeks...) This week you step up against the region-champions Bruins, and once again the typical "upset" "make history" was spread all across CoachT. But once again Brentwood made an example of the Centennial Cougars.

You fail so, so hard.

Let me explain to your feeble mind why turnovers ARE relevant in this game.

Chaz's interception in the 2nd quarter, thrown towards Drew Kelly, was intercepted in the endzone, and could have easily been a touchdown.

Chaz fumbled within his own 15 yard line in the 4th quarter, leading to Brentwood's 3rd TD, thereby making it 21-7.

So yes, turnovers were relevant, and BECAUSE Brentwood didn't turn the ball over, and we DID, we eventually lost the game.

You do know what the word "excuse" means, right? Because nobody is making them. We lost, we'll move on, the end.

Jesus, you fail.