Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial staying 3rd as you say is a huge accomplishment. The way the region is set up currently is ridiculous. There is a reason that Brentwood, Franklin, Independence, and Ravenwood are moving up to 6A next year. You are asking a school (Centennial) with a current student body of 1150 to compete with schools that have current enrollments of 1750.

When you fish, you go to the big lake instead of a pond because your chances increase of finding better fish and more of them. Centennial is just a small pond among oceans although I believe some others having been fishing out of their pond for sometime.

Centennial has no need to conjure excuses because things are not on a equal level to begin with. What I would like to know is what excuse will Brentwood use if Centennial wins? According to all the posts on here, there will not be one nor should there ever be an excuse to lose to the Cougars. Watch out Friday! All the pressure is on the Bruins.

Nice post wtih good information. CHS enrollment hasn't recovered since the school board whiffed on zoning when Indy opened. They will probably bring 60 kids Friday night, including freshmen, while BHS will dress 80-100 sophs-seniors.

We all know what happened to Chaz but what's with Harris? It is Wednesday. I guess all the injury reports can be revealed at this point without anyone getting upset.

Chaz is not at school, Harris is on crutches with high ankle sprain, Austin Bass (region Kicker of the year) is out with hip flexor. Junior Steven Hovis was doing all the kicking at practice yesterday...HUGE dropoff..field goal max 25 yards if he's lucky, some other kid was "attempting" to punt..

you guys really need to stop posting injury reports

i highly doubt austin will miss the game considering i talked to him LAST NIGHT!

austin at times just needs to rest his legs cuz in case you haven't noticed, he's been kicking for weeks on end

just because they don't practice doesn't mean they won't play people!!

you guys really need to stop posting injury reports

i highly doubt austin will miss the game considering i talked to him LAST NIGHT!

austin at times just needs to rest his legs cuz in case you haven't noticed, he's been kicking for weeks on end

just because they don't practice doesn't mean they won't play people!!

Why stop the injury reports? They don't hurt anything or affect the game. According to all the posts, it doesn't matter if there are some injuries for Centennial or not. They have absolutely no chance. It's not like Brentwood players or coaches come on here and take this stuff to heart. They could care less. The way this thread is going..........wait.......Brentwood just scored. The poor, pitiful kittens of Centennial are so bad they would score negative points if possible. It's good to know this game is decided before it begins.

Why stop the injury reports? They don't hurt anything or affect the game. According to all the posts, it doesn't matter if there are some injuries for Centennial or not. They have absolutely no chance. It's not like Brentwood players or coaches come on here and take this stuff to heart. They could care less. The way this thread is going..........wait.......Brentwood just scored. The poor, pitiful kittens of Centennial are so bad they would score negative points if possible. It's good to know this game is decided before it begins.

Chaz is not at school, Harris is on crutches with high ankle sprain, Austin Bass (region Kicker of the year) is out with hip flexor. Junior Steven Hovis was doing all the kicking at practice yesterday...HUGE dropoff..field goal max 25 yards if he's lucky, some other kid was "attempting" to punt..

what have you got the Acorn organization on here trying to influence the outcome of the game? quit wasting your time making false injury reports NOBODY is buying it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yeah okay

tell that to the 28.45 points forwarded averaged by the "pitiful kittens of Centennial"

Did you not hear the sarcasm in that whole paragraph? Sorry I overestimated the ability for everyone to understand what I was saying. I believe Brentwood is in for a dogfight. It just doesn't seem that anyone else feels that way with all the predicted blow out scores in the Bruins' favor.