Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

could you also enlighten us about centennial's whopping 7 points that week too????

He was replying to a specific argument that stated Centennial couldn't stop the pass, and the stat of 17 yards creates a perfectly legitimate rebuttal.

Brentwood's defense is no doubt their strong suit, and Centennial will have to do something special to penetrate that defense.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? REALLY? Give me a flippin' break! Here's a project for you "sportsguy"...why don't you go to every thread on here that in any way involves Brentwood and see how many "cocky" Brentwood fans you can find. Here's a hint...you won't find many. If anything, Brentwood has kept it's head down and played football this season. In fact, there are posters from other WilCo schools that are bothered by the lack of participation on the boards by Brentwood fans. You want cocky? Try Franklin or Centennial. Seriously.

CHS 2007 - normally you seem to have a good grasp of what is going on. Not this time. Here's some change for the clue bus...your defense had NOTHING to do with Brentwood having "17 whopping passing yards in week 0". In case you missed the memo, the Bruins aren't a passing team! We completed 0 passes against Antioch and their defense is just a hair better than the Brentwood Blaze, ok?

Bruins - No matter who shows up to play for CHS tomorrow night, you hold your destiny in your own hands. Put your heads down, go to work, and get the job done!

Go Bruins!!!

I was referring to the "Centennial can't stop the pass" comment, as the poster somehow made it sound like BHS tore us up through the air in Week 0. And actually when you look at the stats, CHS has statistically done well in the pass defense department this season.

will be a very great game no doubts and hope its a close one- HOWEVER i still think the Bruins end up on top scaping with a 10 pt win - but, in back of my mind its tough to beat a region foe two times in one year(ask FHS last year when they met INDY in the playoffs) , and is CHS the 2008 version of INDY?

no matter whom wins it will set up another rematch of some sort as Franklin awaits and i know the boys at CHS would like nothing better to see a CHS- FHS rematch - so you CHS fans start cheering for those hated Rebs to get your rematch and lastly , amsrock if you are reading this i hope i get some more game play by play from you-

I guess its safe to say you give Hendersonville no chance of a win tonight? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Pops, wasn't it just last week that you were starting threads for brentwood because the fans weren't "interested" enough to start one themselves. Now this week brentwood is cocky, arrogant, and elitist. Wow, what a change in one short week! Why don't we call a spade a spade and admit that all the folks who are offended by the confidence that brentwood plays with are simply intimidated.

Yes, that was me trying to start some good natured ribbing. Like I said, Brentwood has proven it has a solid program but the point I was making was although you can brag, ("be confident") It many times comes across as condescending. Brentwood has a good team and a great coach. I'm suggesting you be allitle humble and let the players do the talking on the field, that's all you need. It's like a rich person kidding or joking about a poor person's clothes, etc. It just doesn't sit well with alot of people. Again, good luck tonight, I believe you will win.