Goodpasture at Lewis County

TRADITION

There will probably be another highlight reel this week too, Cunningham might just set the record for most rushing yards on a Hohenwald football field.

Even if you want it more, if you score less points, you lose!

I doubt that, LC parents need to start practicing their Friday night speeches. "Maybe next year boys, maybe next year "

You might call this "running for your life", I call it "running for another 6"

Wow, I can't believe I actually thought there might be ONE week this season where LC's opponents' fans would all be rational. Up until you started posting, all of them seemed to be just plain ol' good fans that bragged on their team but didn't make ridiculous statements. I must say though, we are glad to have you CougarBrown, LC's players don't need the bulletin board stuff to get motivated, but it never hurts.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the expected wet field conditions, I hope both teams stay injury free.

Good luck to the Cougars. To all the Goodpasture fan's. There will be a charter bus leaving Goodpasture for all the fans that would like to take the bus instead of driving yourself. If you are interested, contact the athletic department at Goodpasture.

Good Luck Lewis County. I'll be pulling for you.

I wanted to offer our congradulations from everyone at Goodpasture to both Kane Crowell of Lewis County and Benji Cunningham of Goodpasture for making the final 3 of the 2A finalist for backs! Well done, and we are excited about watching both of you this Friday!

I wanted to offer our congradulations from everyone at Goodpasture to both Kane Crowell of Lewis County and Benji Cunningham of Goodpasture for making the final 3 of the 2A finalist for backs! Well done, and we are excited about watching both of you this Friday!

Also congrads to Mason Sharp of Lewis County for making the final 3 of the 2A finalist for lineman

Wow, I can't believe I actually thought there might be ONE week this season where LC's opponents' fans would all be rational. Up until you started posting, all of them seemed to be just plain ol' good fans that bragged on their team but didn't make ridiculous statements. I must say though, we are glad to have you CougarBrown, LC's players don't need the bulletin board stuff to get motivated, but it never hurts.

All come on man lighten up a little, thats what these message boards are all about, having fun. If you cant take it just read the news paper.

I guess they do expecially after GP spanked them twice last year. This could be CPA's time for revenge, a very young herd of cougars

spanked them? Week 10 at GP: GP 43 CPA 32, Week 11 (First round) at GP: GP 47 CPA 41 in OT. They were incredible games and too bad you obviously missed them.

And in case you hadn't heard, CPA already got their first round of revenge, beating GP 21-10 two weeks ago. Should be another great game if both win this friday.

spanked them? Week 10 at GP: GP 43 CPA 32, Week 11 (First round) at GP: GP 47 CPA 41 in OT. They were incredible games and too bad you obviously missed them.

And in case you hadn't heard, CPA already got their first round of revenge, beating GP 21-10 two weeks ago. Should be another great game if both win this friday.

You might get spanked again in 2 weeks

Ditto! Congrats to Mason Sharp as well. What a terrific line up for Friday night! Should be a match long remembered by the fans and most especially by the players.

To the players: you have worked hard all season and perhaps several seasons to get here. Treasure this opportunity. Excel on every down and capture every tick of the clock for the ages. For no matter where you go in life, good times or bad, success or failure, you will always remember this night. Make the most of it.

Good luck to both LC & GP.