Goodpasture at Lewis County

TRADITION

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both teams on advancing to the 2nd round. This should be a really great game! I think DawgBallFan and myself might need to make a trip to the 'Wald on Friday!

Go Panthers!

We appreciate it BDS we hope you two can make it. I would imagine there will be a bunch of people there from other towns, what a big game. There is no doubt that Goodpasture has ruled our side of the bracket for years and like they say, to be the best, you have to beat the best. We all know about Goodpasture's tradition and how they have great success year in and year out. LC hopes to be considered on that level one day, and someone said it perfect earlier, it's statement time. We have all seen the youtube clips of Cunningham and know what he brings to the table. Slowing him down will be a major key to this game, obviously. This is a huge game in terms of where LC stands as a major contender to get to the 'boro. And it can be said, I guess, that GP played a tougher schedule, but it's time for the Panthers to prove all the detractors and neigh sayers wrong. Sometimes in football the team that plays the tougher schedule doesn't always win in the playoffs, sometimes its just the better team that wins. I think and hope that is us, but we will see Friday night!

We appreciate it BDS we hope you two can make it. I would imagine there will be a bunch of people there from other towns, what a big game. There is no doubt that Goodpasture has ruled our side of the bracket for years and like they say, to be the best, you have to beat the best. We all know about Goodpasture's tradition and how they have great success year in and year out. LC hopes to be considered on that level one day, and someone said it perfect earlier, it's statement time. We have all seen the youtube clips of Cunningham and know what he brings to the table. Slowing him down will be a major key to this game, obviously. This is a huge game in terms of where LC stands as a major contender to get to the 'boro. And it can be said, I guess, that GP played a tougher schedule, but it's time for the Panthers to prove all the detractors and neigh sayers wrong. Sometimes in football the team that plays the tougher schedule doesn't always win in the playoffs, sometimes its just the better team that wins. I think and hope that is us, but we will see Friday night!

let me check my schedule....will my HC jersey blend in well with all that black and yellow? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> oh and by the way, if BDS and I roll over to the Wald, you gonna treat us at the Junk Yard Dog? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

let me check my schedule....will my HC jersey blend in well with all that black and yellow? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think you will be fine, as long as you are pulling for us. I think our fans will be glad to have the extra support! I don't know about the JYD, though. That might be crossing the line! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not due to LC record but because LC was seeded #1 they will host until sem's.

West Region will host semi's.

With the current TSSAA rules they changed things. 2A is different all the way to the semis. The higher seed will always host. If LC meet Milan for instance, they will have to look at teams played and come up with the higher seed.

With the current TSSAA rules they changed things. 2A is different all the way to the semis. The higher seed will always host. If LC meet Milan for instance, they will have to look at teams played and come up with the higher seed.

In Class 2A, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

2008 = west is bottom bracket

In Class 2A, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

2008 = west is bottom bracket

Thanks, I did not the TSSAA guidelines carefully enough. Good job I am not a lawyer /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

All I got to say is watch out for 74,51,4,5,and 36. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you obviously have taken me in wrong context. i meant to watch 74 because if you don't he will give you a cheap shot. if the refs had watched him a little closer he would never have finished against waverly. got one flag for a cheap shot and could have gotten three more on the next three plays. there is a difference in playing to the whistle and playing after the whistle in which he does have watched him against others not just waverly and he does it in every game. no place for that in the game. don't get me wrong i am not saying it because waverly got beat, i am saying it because i hate to see a kid with alot of talent think he has to play that way.