Biggest Surprise in the 1st round

Guest Shocker0

I was surprised that Region 2-1a #2 team Greenback beat #3 Region 1-1a Hampton as bad as they did, 49-7, and 35-7 at halftime. I expected about a 10 point game down to the wire

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest surprise was Region 7 A sweeping Region 8 A . Congratulations Union City, McKenzie, Lake County and Gleason. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now it appears that Region 7 A will have to eliminate 2 of the Region 7 A teams as Region 8 A didn't listen to their pundits as to how they would demolish 7 A.

Alcoa beating Cumberland Gap and Lewis County beating Waverly. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously though, I was most surprised by the Camden Fairview game.

That comment wasn't too funny to me and a lot of Waverly fans. This was a good hard hitting game and even though it was lopsided in score Waverly fought hard.

That comment wasn't too funny to me and a lot of Waverly fans. This was a good hard hitting game and even though it was lopsided in score Waverly fought hard.

I agree didnt play as well as i thought but still played their hearts out!! sometimes ppl need to think before they speak or type in this case! these boys went from not winning a single game last yr to making it to the playoffs! They deserve respect! Congrats to Mckenzie.Gleason and Huntingdon!! YALL KEEP IT UP!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Biggest surprise was Region 7 A sweeping Region 8 A . Congratulations Union City, McKenzie, Lake County and Gleason. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll second that motion.....Way to go 7A.......Makes us all proud /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />