Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

the reason why ppl from fairview argue is because we get no respect. im not wanting to argue at all just have a discussion about this game. i believe it will be another close game for us. but we have our team together and have been getting stronger every week. camden had a very good team so how does beating them keep getting us overlooked so much?? and comparing our game against hickman county means nothing. we have make many changes since then and played a well game.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview shocked Camden............they have improved and are looking for yet another upset. Trust me you will not be playing the same team that sorry hickman beat. I would not be talking smack so quick.......

hickman co is sorry, they are on of the worst teams we played this year, just they got good breaks at the end and thats why they beat us (Waverly central)

It is interesting to read all the statements on this thread.....but the bottom line is this, "it is going to take 16-19 year-old kids making plays in a pressure game to win." We all know what that can be like. With all the emotion and excitement of the playoffs, anyone can and will make mistakes. If the weather is good, I don't see anyone beating CPA until the final game at Murfreesboro, if the weather is bad, it could be anyones game.

We at CPA are praying for clear skies and a dry field. I just hope it is a great game. I think ultimately the best team will come out on top. You don't get this far without having a good team. Each game will be tough until someone holds up that Gold Ball in the "Boro".

Fairview has a great football program. the upset of Camden was boost in confidence for not only the team but also for the fans. This 2008 team has been one of our best in a few years. They are preparing for cpa and we at Fairview hope with great coaching and strong seniors with your Ryan Collins, Zach beard , Ben Johnson...Junior ethan cassidty they will help lead this team to what we hope a victory. GO GET EM JACKETS

It is interesting to read all the statements on this thread.....but the bottom line is this, "it is going to take 16-19 year-old kids making plays in a pressure game to win." We all know what that can be like. With all the emotion and excitement of the playoffs, anyone can and will make mistakes. If the weather is good, I don't see anyone beating CPA until the final game at Murfreesboro, if the weather is bad, it could be anyones game.

We at CPA are praying for clear skies and a dry field. I just hope it is a great game. I think ultimately the best team will come out on top. You don't get this far without having a good team. Each game will be tough until someone holds up that Gold Ball in the "Boro".

"it is going to take 16-19 year-old kids making plays in a pressure game to win."

How many 19 year olds do you have? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Hope they all turned 19 after 8/1 or they are ineligible.

"it is going to take 16-19 year-old kids making plays in a pressure game to win."

How many 19 year olds do you have? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Hope they all turned 19 after 8/1 or they are ineligible.

CPA has one 19-year-old and he meets the eligibility rules.

Good luck CPA! We will be pulling for you.