have does waverly look for next year?

steelerstn

Coach graves is a great coach and looks like he's going to leasd the tigers to another great season, he has a great way of coaching.

tigers returning starters next year are

QB: Jake Hale

FB: Tyler Fuller

TE Nick Bercik prolly play tailback

WR micheal purcell

WR Jeff Jackson

WR Jacob McLeod Started Lewis and Hickman co. games

Defense

CB nick bercik

Fs tyler fuller

CB micheal purcell,

lets go tigers

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how the new regions shake out this is how I see Waverly doing.

Creekwood-L

Cheatham Co.- L

Montgomery Central- W

Stewart Co.- W

Fairview- L

Harpeth-W

Perry Co.- W

Houston Co.- W

Camden- L

Lewis Co. - L

I am not sure of their out of conference schedule but from what I gather on here this is what it may look like.

Another 5-5 or 4-6 season for the Tigers.

Creekwood-L

Cheatham Co.- L

Montgomery Central- W

Stewart Co.- W

Fairview- L

Harpeth-W

Perry Co.- W

Houston Co.- W

Camden- L

Lewis Co. - L

I am not sure of their out of conference schedule but from what I gather on here this is what it may look like.

My guess is that they would have a shot at winning the first two you put on there, esp. creekwood....the way it sounds, Sycamore may be in the region....Probably taking Lewis off the schedule...

Creekwood-L

Cheatham Co.- L

Montgomery Central- W

Stewart Co.- W

Fairview- L

Harpeth-W

Perry Co.- W

Houston Co.- W

Camden- L

Lewis Co. - L

Losing the players that Waverly is losing,5-5 would get Coach Graves the UT job.

here's my prediction

Perry Co. W

Lewis Co. Possible loss, but it will be close

Stewart Co. W

Sycamore W it will possibly be close

Fairview L it may be close though

Mont central W extreme blowout

cheatham co. W 7+

harpeth W 10+

Creek Wood L they had a off year this year so who knows possibly a win but like i said who know.

Camden W The tigers end the win streak, it is there distiny next year to defeat camden

Now knowbody knows how any team is going to be, so lets not go tooting our horn about it, who knows whats going to happen, BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

here's my prediction

Perry Co. W

Lewis Co. Possible loss, but it will be close

Stewart Co. W

Sycamore W it will possibly be close

Fairview L it may be close though

Mont central W extreme blowout

cheatham co. W 7+

harpeth W 10+

Creek Wood L they had a off year this year so who knows possibly a win but like i said who know.

Camden W The tigers end the win streak, it is there distiny next year to defeat camden

Now knowbody knows how any team is going to be, so lets not go tooting our horn about it, who knows whats going to happen, BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

My guess is u play Houston County instead of Lewis..Just a guess though...Tha tbeing said you will probably win that one....But beating sycamore and then losing to fairview.....My guess is that Sycamore is better than Fairview....My guess is they both beat you along with Camden!!

My guess is u play Houston County instead of Lewis..Just a guess though...Tha tbeing said you will probably win that one....But beating sycamore and then losing to fairview.....My guess is that Sycamore is better than Fairview....My guess is they both beat you along with Camden!!

Also beat Sycamore and then lose to Creekwood?

my opinion is that it is WAAAY to early to be figuring this up...we dont even know the new regions better yet how good the teams will be against the new competition

waverly will be losing their Dline and Oline but i believe they still have a few big boys to fill in the spots...i dont think it will be too hard to get the line strong again...jake hale will be able to continue to improve as he will only be a junior and he will have some great receivers...my only wonder is whether the tigers will be relying on the pass game more than the run game...they have always been much more of a running team but with the great backs gone they have really young guys that are fast but i dont believe they have the experience especially going up against the bigger region.

yea i believe everyone from our region is moving...i think huntingdon is the only one moving down to 1a, and im not sure if houston county is moving up down, or staying

ur exactly right david, this is shuey, it's just having a little bit of fun it shouldn't even rile anybody up anyways, either way time for tiger basketball, and i plan on leading the blue crew. BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

ur exactly right david, this is shuey, it's just having a little bit of fun it shouldn't even rile anybody up anyways, either way time for tiger basketball, and i plan on leading the blue crew. BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

well good luck with that shuey, me and hunter tried our best last season but ya'ls class and under just doesn't seem to have the school spirit that past years have...i'l be at as many games as i can make and i'l be sitting down there with ya'l and im sure hunter will be too