warren county season

pioneer25

BAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's funny! Very true, but funny that other people recognized it to. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You and pioneerfan1 are a real piece of work. Did ya'll recognize that all the seniors got their names put on the backs of their jerseys and framed which costs between $60-$70 a piece? Did you recognize that all players got some awesome looking sweats? I'm not sure how many booster club members got a plaque for their hard work and dedication, but I pretty sure it wasn't anywhere close to the number of players recognized for thier achievemments.

I did receive one and I appreciate it, but they didn't have to do it. The reason I and I think I can speak for the others spend all the hours, time and yes alot of my own money doing what I do is for the team. It is not for ungrateful people like yourselves. The reason Ray Robinson, Bob Burch, myself and others started lining the field was to take that burden off the coaches so they could spend more time with their families and making sure the boys were prepared. Tim Wilcher, Mike Holland and Rick Bond pulled the equipment trailer all year and did not ask for one red cent for anything. The ladies on the booster club spent countless hours meal planning, selling signs, ordering and working the Pioneer store, working roadblocks in 95+ degree weather and the list goes on. What have you done for the program? I'll gladly give you my plaque, but you might not like where I'll put it!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and pioneerfan1 are a real piece of work. Did ya'll recognize that all the seniors got their names put on the backs of their jerseys and framed which costs between $60-$70 a piece? Did you recognize that all players got some awesome looking sweats? I'm not sure how many booster club members got a plaque for their hard work and dedication, but I pretty sure it wasn't anywhere close to the number of players recognized for thier achievemments.

I did receive one and I appreciate it, but they didn't have to do it. The reason I and I think I can speak for the others spend all the hours, time and yes alot of my own money doing what I do is for the team. It is not for ungrateful people like yourselves. The reason Ray Robinson, Bob Burch, myself and others started lining the field was to take that burden off the coaches so they could spend more time with their families and making sure the boys were prepared. Tim Wilcher, Mike Holland and Rick Bond pulled the equipment trailer all year and did not ask for one red cent for anything. The ladies on the booster club spent countless hours meal planning, selling signs, ordering and working the Pioneer store, working roadblocks in 95+ degree weather and the list goes on. What have you done for the program? I'll gladly give you my plaque, but you might not like where I'll put it!

Amen Nitro !!!!! I second that come to a booster club meeting it's the same old faces doing all the work. Parent involvement has everything to do with a successful team. You Wieners! Good luck Harris look forward to seeing a home grown face on the Bigscreen

i didnt have a problem with the booster's being recognized...until you've been put in the position coach madewell or any of the other coaches are in when they take the job you wouldnt understand....there A LOT that goes on besides practicing 4 days a week and playing on friday night. its a great thing to have so many people willing to put in the work to help this program

I heard they gave more awards and recognition to the booster club members than they did to the players. Sounds about right for warren county parents!

WE dont need to trash these Great boosters / Parents they work too hard raising money- asking business for donations preparing food etc,,, YOU dont think these LAZY coaches would get out and do this well the answer is NO..THE only award they are going to get is called the CHANGE AWARD...ITS COMING...

BAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's funny! Very true, but funny that other people recognized it to. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

95 seems to ,me there is only 2 people that thinks its funny to laugh at the people that worked so hard for this program maybe these boosters and parents can raise enough kain to send some people packing BAHA...

WE dont need to trash these Great boosters / Parents they work too hard raising money- asking business for donations preparing food etc,,, YOU dont think these LAZY coaches would get out and do this well the answer is NO..THE only award they are going to get is called the CHANGE AWARD...ITS COMING...

What a stupid post. To call the coaches lazy shows that any idiot can get an internet connection and become a keyboard cowboy. We get that you don't like the coaches, but to call them lazy is about as ludicrous a post as I've ever seen. You don't have a clue what kind of time and effort investment it takes to run that program. And I say that assuming you probably have a kid on the team somewhere, because most people, even most of the parents don't understand what the coaches put into it. There are plenty of things to legitimately disagree with them about, but to question their work ethic and the effort they put in is a cheap shot. But hey, you're such an expert you've been here for 3 whole months complaining. Give me a break.

Btw, it's NOT THE COACHES JOB to go do the fundraising. That's the boosters job, and as far as I know they've done a great job of it. So no the coaches prolly won't go out and do a majority of the fundraising, because they shouldn't. As for giving the booster club people plaques, knowing Ray, and David, and Bob and the others as I do, I'm pretty sure they didn't go out and solicit it, and I would doubt they knew much about it in the first place. But I know what they do is very appreciated by the coaches.

I do have a problem with them giving plaques to their own members for said contributions when last year they didn't even give the coaches anything as a sign of appreciation. And the year before that they didn't plan on giving them anything before being pressured to do so.

What a stupid post. To call the coaches lazy shows that any idiot can get an internet connection and become a keyboard cowboy. We get that you don't like the coaches, but to call them lazy is about as ludicrous a post as I've ever seen. You don't have a clue what kind of time and effort investment it takes to run that program. And I say that assuming you probably have a kid on the team somewhere, because most people, even most of the parents don't understand what the coaches put into it. There are plenty of things to legitimately disagree with them about, but to question their work ethic and the effort they put in is a cheap shot. But hey, you're such an expert you've been here for 3 whole months complaining. Give me a break.

Btw, it's NOT THE COACHES JOB to go do the fundraising. That's the boosters job, and as far as I know they've done a great job of it. So no the coaches prolly won't go out and do a majority of the fundraising, because they shouldn't. As for giving the booster club people plaques, knowing Ray, and David, and Bob and the others as I do, I'm pretty sure they didn't go out and solicit it, and I would doubt they knew much about it in the first place. But I know what they do is very appreciated by the coaches.

I do have a problem with them giving plaques to their own members for said contributions when last year they didn't even give the coaches anything as a sign of appreciation. And the year before that they didn't plan on giving them anything before being pressured to do so.

I know one thing for sure you have to earn respect and appreciation..I maybe a idiot but im not a fired one...I have said for the last 3 yrs this program has the talent they won in middle school and then when they get to h.s. it goes backwards all anybody has to do is look at the numbers..THE way this team played the state champs tells us they are talented the only coach on that staff is coach lee he gets results out of players...IF you call it a cheap shot to question their work ethic and effort then in my opinon your wrong..WE play one of the weakess schedules in 5A football and that bit us in the tail this pass season...ITS OVER and in the past i respect your opinon and i hope you respect mine...