Polk's 2009 Schedule

6+4+3=2

O.K. here is the non region schedule for Polk next year;

Bradley,Walker Valley, South Pitt., Notre Dame and Chatt. Christian + looking for one more.

Region is;

Central, Sweetwater, Sequoyah, and Meigs.

Talk about a tough non region schedule. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I think this will help in the long run. Good job Coach Davis! Ok you Central folks can't say Polk has a weak schedule next year.

Heard also that Central has picked up Alcoa, Walker Valley and another big school.

O.K. here is the non region schedule for Polk next year this;

Bradley,Walker Valley, South Pitt., Notre Dame and Chatt. Christian + looking for one more.

Region is;

Talk about a tough non region schedule. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I think this will help in the long run. Good job Coach Davis! Ok you Central folks can't say Polk has a weak schedule next year.

Heard also that Central has picked up Alcoa, Walker Valley and another big school.

This will be a very exciting couple of years!!!!!

O.K. here is the non region schedule for Polk next year;

Region is;

Here is what I heard Central's pickups are: McMinn, Bradley, Walker Valley and Alcoa so far , probably Loudon and still looking for a game in week 10. Yep, definitely an upgrade for both Polk and Central!! I think Coach Davis and Coach Derrick have been hanging out together too much lately!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here is Mcminn Central's schedule for next year....

Week 0-Mcminn-(H)

Week 1-Cleveland-(H)

Week 2-Polk-(A)

Week 3-Walker Valley-(A)

Week 4-Meigs-(A)

Week 5-Open

Week 6-Sequoyah-(H)

Week 7-Kingston-(A)

Week 8-Sweetwater-(H)

Week 9-Alcoa-(A)

Week 10- Not sure yet

No one can say thats a weak schedule! No reason they shouldnt be ready for the playoffs next year.

Here is what I heard Central's pickups are: McMinn, Bradley, Walker Valley and Alcoa so far , probably Loudon and still looking for a game in week 10. Yep, definitely an upgrade for both Polk and Central!! I think Coach Davis and Coach Derrick have been hanging out together too much lately!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What i just posted is the schedule for next year. I dont knot where you got Bradley from but its Cleveland

Here is Mcminn Central's schedule for next year....

Week 0-Mcminn-(H)

Week 1-Cleveland-(H)

Week 2-Polk-(A)

Week 3-Walker Valley-(A)

Week 4-Meigs-(A)

Week 5-Open

Week 6-Sequoyah-(H)

Week 7-Kingston-(A)

Week 8-Sweetwater-(H)

Week 9-Alcoa-(A)

Week 10- Not sure yet

No one can say thats a weak schedule! No reason they shouldnt be ready for the playoffs next year.

i heard today that bradley central was going to be on the schedule....might as well play every team in bradley county! can't wait to see how central gets through this tough schedule...alcoa...ughhhhh....

i heard today that bradley central was going to be on the schedule....might as well play every team in bradley county! can't wait to see how central gets through this tough schedule...alcoa...ughhhhh....

regardless of the outcome of some of these regular season games, these schedules are the best thing for the programs in my opinion. I think these games will go a long way in preparing them for the playoffs. Since these games are at least 2 year deals the young kids in both programs better get ready for some hard nose football. Good luck to both teams next year.